• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ss gi joe collection firefly beachhead lt falcon rock n roll stalker crimson guard.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chainsaw

Super Freak
Reaction score
Unfortunately I am needing $$$ so my entire collection is on the chopping block. I doubt I'll leave this up long enough to part with them all, just long enough to grab some quick cash. All figures are mint, complete and will ship with the original box and SS shipper, perfect for resale if you have to do the same. Acceptable payment methods are Paypal, check or money order. Personal checks will need to clear before I ship. Shipping is a flat $20, including tracking, signature confirmation and insurance.

Here's the list:

Exclusive Rock N Roll $200.00
Exclusive Stalker $180.00
Reg Crimson Guard $140
Reg Firefly $350 (no shipper)
Reg Cobra Viper $140
Reg Zartan $140

If you would like multiple figures I will knock off $10 per figure, no limit.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hot Toys DX12 Batman

Hot Toys Batman DX12. Price is $330, shipping included. Paypal now accepted. Figure has been opened and inspected for quality, will ship in the same shipper that it was recieved in, just like new. I will ship via USPS Priority mail (2-3 days) with tracking and insurance.

Last edited:
I have added the Hot Toys DX12 Batman from your second thread to the opening post of this one and closed that second thread as per commerce rules.

I could not add the Hot Toys fig to the title as that was full so please feel free to amend the title so that you can include that fig.

Good luck with your sales :duff
x :wave

Back