• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Kato Outfit, Skyfall set, HT Avengers, SSC Stormtrooper, Indy, GI Joe, bodies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
* I ONLY ship Internationally via PRIORITY MAIL DURING THE MONTH OF DECEMBER!!! Your money is just as good as ours, actually its proabably better :lol Prices do NOT include shipping costs. Those will be calculated on your location. If you are international, don't expect ANYTHING under $25 for shipping, but more likely around $50+ based on the item and your location.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, ASK BEFORE BUYING! I am not responsible for your stupidity! Don't contact me if you can't pay now. I'm sick of hearing "I can't pay until x date." Contact me on x date when you have money, not before. I don't hold things - people NEVER follow through when I do.

All figures have been displayed in a smoke free home in neutral poses and returned to their boxes unless otherwise noted. Only Polystone items have their brown shippers, which they will be shipped in. If I have the brown shipper, I will ship them in it, but most figures don't.

SS SW 12" Stormtroooper Commander Exclusive $120
SS SW 12" Clone Commander Ganch $195
SS GI Joe 12" Ninja Viper SDCC exclusive $145
SS Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark Excusive $100
SS Indiana Jones Rene Belloq Exclusive $140
SS Indiana Jones Toht Exclusive $170
SS Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Exclusive $175
SS Indiana Jones Henry Jones Sr. Exclusive $185
WGP Season 3 exclusive Rick Grimes Head $65

Kato Sheriff Rick Grimes Uniform Set and Modified Bruce Lee body $375 set, or $285 Uniform only, $110 Body only
7f51.jpg

Natchan Custom Skyfall Bond and Silva set $290 OBO

cqw5.jpg

Silva is a stock Natchan custom. Bond is as well with the exception of the shoes (swapped out those horrible clown shoes) and head being replaced by an Andy Bergholtz sculpt of Craig painted by Skiman. Includes everything and only what you see in the pic.

Sideshow James Bond Jaws $65 Includes only what is shown here (no parachute/goggles) shirt has light smudge
5izs.jpg

Customized Tony Almeda/Subway Betrayer $80 - on Hit Toys muscle body, eyes replaced with HT eyes (don't move)
bxdg.jpg

Sideshow Prometheus body (pre-rachet or rubber knees!) $25
Sideshow Rock n' Roll body $35

shyq.jpg

Bow and Arrow set includes everything pictured $20
ib6t.jpg

Pics available for serious buyers only (ie you have the money)!

Here is a list of figures I might be interested in trading for:

HT MoS Jor-El
HT MoS Superman
HT Amazing Spider-man
HT DX 10 T-800 (Cyberdyne)
Sideshow Commander Wolffe Exclusive
Sideshow Darth Malgus Exclusive
Possibly other HT and/or Sideshow items, let me know what you have!

Last edited:
Re: FS:Kato SeanJob Rick Grimes parts, Commander Ganch, IM Mark 1, 2 Nick Fury, Couls

Interested in the BL modded body

Back