SS Freaks Username/ID = Ebay ID

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ONEYE = oneye99208

If you want the item more than I do, feel free to outbid me. All is fair in love, war and EBAY. Be prepared though, if I want it more than you and I have the funds, I'll bid as far as I can. Nothing personal.

I created a new ebay id because the ``katstam23`` was in common with my sister . :eek: please replace it with my new one : anakin_skywalker_collectibles
registed on ebay.co.uk . Thank you Mrs Goddess :peace

I created a new ebay id because the ``katstam23`` was in common with my sister . :eek: please replace it with my new one : anakin_skywalker_collectibles
registed on ebay.co.uk . Thank you Mrs Goddess :peace

No worries my friend, all changed :rock

List updated
x :peace

F0RSAK3N = s3anrt = Forsaken Toys and Collectibles

Hi F0RSAK3N, can I just confirm that both s3anrt = Forsaken Toys and Collectibles are your eBay ID's please?
Just wanna make sure I add the right one to the list
Thanks

Thanks all, updated
x

s3anrt is my eBay user name and Forsaken Toys and Collectibles is the eBay store that I have. :)
Sorted, thanks for clarifying that for me :duff

I've put you on the list with both ID's but at the end of the F's as your username is F0 (zero) rather than the letter.
Thanks again
Shell
x :peace

Hey Shell

I was looking over this list and noticed it has my old board username (RichardW). Can you change it to Darth Waller? Pretty please?

RichardW = RWaller

Back