SS EPII Obi Wan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Who's waiting for an Episode II Obi Wan?

It does come off, it's been done, just don't really know how?:confused:

My friend has this figure and the belt doesn't come off nor any of the armor from what I can tell. Is this true?

My friend has this figure and the belt doesn't come off nor any of the armor from what I can tell. Is this true?

I know that Toyanxiety.com is selling the figure parted out as well as many people on Ebay. I just can't see how this can be done without breaking anything?

It does, you'll just need to carefully separate it at the seams and reglue it back together.

Ah... thanks bro. I got the abdomen armor off like that... didn't want to force the torso tho...

Doesn't seem like it would be worth the effort to take apart. Almost like having a statue instead of a 12 inch figure.

:confused: Not sure what you're talking about. The poseability is the best armored "clone" on the market. Besides, I don't think Sideshow designed it with the intent of taking the armor off of Obi Wan.

:confused: Not sure what you're talking about. The poseability is the best armored "clone" on the market. Besides, I don't think Sideshow designed it with the intent of taking the armor off of Obi Wan.

Thats what i'm talking about I don't think it was meant to come off so why destroy it? I'm not a kit basher or anything so I like to keep things in good condition so it would make no sense to do it for me.

Thats what i'm talking about I don't think it was meant to come off so why destroy it? I'm not a kit basher or anything so I like to keep things in good condition so it would make no sense to do it for me.

But relating a 30+ point articulated figure to a statue? Still....:confused:

But the armor can be removed quite easily if you know what you're doing and it won't be destroyed at all. Additionally, it's easily reassembled looking much the same as it did stock.

But relating a 30+ point articulated figure to a statue? Still....:confused:

But the armor can be removed quite easily if you know what you're doing and it won't be destroyed at all. Additionally, it's easily reassembled looking much the same as it did stock.

I guess i'm just missing the point on why to do it in the first place.

Um has anyone noticed that the pic Roy posted has Obi wearing what are clearly epIII clothes? I have to cry fake on that one ya guys. That aint it.
Unfortunately it aint and it is.

When I saw the pic I thought, Epsiode III body with lone Head on top, but that is the picture, and it's not a fake I'm afraid.

Very disappointing release in my opinion, crys out of cashing in, at a time when people are going to want more value for their dollar.:banghead

Seriously? A white tunic? It should be grey. Oh well. I am not going to cry too much since dying it to be the right color won't be too hard to do.

Unfortunately it aint and it is.

When I saw the pic I thought, Epsiode III body with lone Head on top, but that is the picture, and it's not a fake I'm afraid.

Very disappointing release in my opinion, crys out of cashing in, at a time when people are going to want more value for their dollar.:banghead

So they are just going to reuse the same Clone Wars head?

Seriously? A white tunic? It should be grey. Oh well. I am not going to cry too much since dying it to be the right color won't be too hard to do.

I wouldn't worry about anything till official SS pics come out on their site.

So they are just going to reuse the same Clone Wars head?
It appears so. Not good enough for me, but they will say fans have been asking for Episode II OBi Wan and here it is.

The fact thats it's due for release in the next couple of months, suggests that it is a move Hasbro would be proud off.

The price of this figure is going to shock a lot of people (high) for what is basically a re-pack:sick

Do you know what body its going to be on Homer?

The original picture exclusively for SS freak here.

2173_press01.jpg

If you look in the sleeve at the turned hand, you can see the buck-style wrist. Puay called it yesterday.

I think you'll find I said it was on the buck first :D

My first guess is that it has the neck and head sculpted as one. Second, its on the buck. Third, we'll see AOTC Anakin on black and white friday.

Back