SS EPII Obi Wan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Who's waiting for an Episode II Obi Wan?

Nooooooooooo............ Not another Jedi not to mention another gd Kenobi. Big pass on this dolly.

The original picture exclusively for SS freak here.

2173_press01.jpg

That is definitely not a production paint job, looks like a proto quality. Curious to know the details on this figure, it obviously exists, no need to hide it anymore just put it up for order.

Hair color looks better than clone version.

Poor EP III Obiwan will look kinda weak now.

Does it really matter?

Production EP3 Obi-Wan was already weak.

Haha, it was weaker than the proto, but still a good figure. I think the beard could have been sculpted better in the cheeks area.

Tunic looks a little light, but still a great looking figure. Looks like I was right about the Buck too! :lol They sculpted an extra part for the neck to make it compatible. Either that or they sculpted the head initially on the buck, then just cut the excess for armored Obi.

Kinda bummed. I'd still take a loose PRO over a buck. I will get him cheaper online since i will want him to go with Jango. (depending on the ex.)

Tunic looks a little light, but still a great looking figure. Looks like I was right about the Buck too! :lol They sculpted an extra part for the neck to make it compatible. Either that or they sculpted the head initially on the buck, then just cut the excess for armored Obi.

The original sculpt always had a neck.

But we need to see more pics to see if the buck is used or not.

Um has anyone noticed that the pic Roy posted has Obi wearing what are clearly epIII clothes? I have to cry fake on that one ya guys. That aint it.

Um has anyone noticed that the pic Roy posted has Obi wearing what are clearly epIII clothes? I have to cry fake on that one ya guys. That aint it.

I hope its fake, we already had a kenobi this year and last. Time for something new and fresh.

I agree the tunic is a little too light. Looks like the undershirt and pants should be the color of the tunic and the tunic should be a little darker. I hope they give that fabric a light "tea" bath before production, but even if they don't I'll still be happy with it. It looks like a good figure.
200px-Obiwan1.jpg
SSATOCObi-1.jpg

I'm not sure you can say they're the ROTS clothes, somehow the tunic seems thicker, but I do question how real this is, something just feels funny about it. If it's a fake though, kudos to the maker because they put a lot of work into matching SSC's image style, even the robes are poorly futzed on him.

Hey, those of you who got the Clone Obi... How do you get his upper torso armor off????

I think the pic is fake... but I really don't now much! LOL

Back