Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread needs more love. I have to say this has to be a favorite of mine, next to my Sauron statue. It really does have that epic, fantasy and mystical feel to it. Had it for almost a month now and Im still in awe of it. Im enjoying it immensely. :clap

1474610_393328540801390_427716169_n_zps54222722.jpg

Yeah, I can't take my eyes off of mine either! I think I'm going to get a low pedestal or table for it. Probably a table that will accommodate a custom acrylic case.

I agree!
My favorite statue also. It imposes all kind of awesomeness in my room.
Here's my very first posted pic on these forums to illustrate how awesome it is and how little space I have :)
My office is in my bedroom, so he chills next to me as I work :)
BTW, Go Black!

photo-2.jpg

Great pic!
Thought that work area is really getting in the way of displaying more statues :D

I agree!
Here's my very first posted pic on these forums to illustrate how awesome it is and how little space I have :)
BTW, Go Black!

photo-2.jpg

Man, that looks soooooo good. I can't wait till I get mine.

Thanks.
I just got into statue collecting about 5 months ago. I've bought a wide range if stuff already, but this was the first to make my jaw drop. Even my wife liked it. We walked around the dining room table looking at it saying holy crap...

I agree!
BTW, Go Black!

photo-2.jpg

GREAT pic dude. Looks more and more amazing with each pic.

Got Batman PF this week and I am still more excited over my Fury of the Beast I got near a month ago. Just flawless.

Got Batman PF this week and I am still more excited over my Fury of the Beast I got near a month ago. Just flawless.

I just got my Batman and it's an AMAZING statue...that said you have every right to still be excited about this Conan statue...it's stunning in person.

Ok fellow freaks.... I have enough saved up for this Dio...but...I'm torn between the black and the white...I know it comes down to personal preference and honestly....I like both..... I have looked thru these pics over and over again have still can't make a decision...$500 is a lot to spend on a wrong color decision...tips or help are appreciated ... Lemme know :)

^ both colors are fantastic. I'd say think about where you'll display the statue. If your display area is dark get the white version, if you have a lot of light get the black one.

Ok fellow freaks.... I have enough saved up for this Dio...but...I'm torn between the black and the white...I know it comes down to personal preference and honestly....I like both..... I have looked thru these pics over and over again have still can't make a decision...$500 is a lot to spend on a wrong color decision...tips or help are appreciated ... Lemme know :)

First of all BIG Congrats on deciding to get this awesome piece. :clap

^ both colors are fantastic. I'd say think about where you'll display the statue. If your display area is dark get the white version, if you have a lot of light get the black one.

^This is a good tip!

I have the black one and love it and I like the white one too, my wife thinks the white one is more dramatic but then again she calls it Conan fighting the bear! Honestly you can't go wrong with either color so go with the tip wanderlai provided for display purposes or what strikes your eye the most.

I have the black ape and love it but it was hard to decide as well. I think both have their merits. Ultimately, I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

If you don't care about ES (I don't), then the color/atmosphere in which you plan to display should probably be your deciding factor.

Congratulation on your decision to buy and post some pics when you get it.

Back