Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Ex replacement arrived intact! Three times a charm but getting the ape seated was a chore. It still does not sit flush but I am not going to fiddle with it anymore.

And once it fits in there snuggly its a pain in the *** to remove it from the base.

Absolutely!! I just could't leave it alone though and finally got it back out and reset it! Thank God it fit in properly this time. :clap I'm exhausted! I'll call William Mendoza at SSC tomorrow to let him know all is good and thank him for his help. Okay, what's the next installment of the Conanza!!
:viking

Hi Averone, thank you for the video. Do you know where I can find a turning base like the one on the vid ? How much is it ?

My FoftB arrived yesterday (white version) and it's so broken....I am very upset. It came all the way from USA to France and I guess it's a too long way for such a heavy piece). Hopefully SS will send replacements parts (Conan mostly).

Good news, after five tries I finally got it to seat flush! :clap I placed the left foot down first and that helped line up the peg properly and it went right in so if anyone is having trouble getting it to seat flush try that. This piece has detail for days!

Awesome looking photo's wolf-brother! I'm definitely getting one of these, but I think I'm going to pick one up from a LCS so I'll be getting the white one. It'll be about $80 cheaper than if I got it shipped from Sideshow, and I have some store credit too so it should only cost me around $250. I'd be crazy not to pick it up for that much! :yess:

Awesome looking photo's wolf-brother! I'm definitely getting one of these, but I think I'm going to pick one up from a LCS so I'll be getting the white one. It'll be about $80 cheaper than if I got it shipped from Sideshow, and I have some store credit too so it should only cost me around $250. I'd be crazy not to pick it up for that much! :yess:

Thanks!

You can't go wrong Sisko, both colors are awesome. Just be prepared to break a sweat setting the peg. It's huge and heavy! I couldn't get it to seat flush until the fourth or fifth try. On the last and successful attempt I put the left foot in place first and that seemed to line up the peg properly and voila!

Thanks!

You can't go wrong Sisko, both colors are awesome. Just be prepared to break a sweat setting the peg. It's huge and heavy! I couldn't get it to seat flush until the fourth or fifth try. On the last and successful attempt I put the left foot in place first and that seemed to line up the peg properly and voila!

Thanks for the advice about the peg. I was really worried about it actually because I know quite a few people have had trouble. It'll probably be a few weeks before I can pick it up, but I'll try and post some pics when i do.

Back