Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of all people are doing the comparison. I'm a collector of Conan and many other statues so my word is just as good as yours.
Second I really like to see you do better. Go get the license, then get it approved by Sideshow and who actually wants the product, invest thousands of dollars on the product, and then do QC and factory production.

Come on guys, have a little respect for what Troy did for both of these sculpts

Thats the thing they can't do better,so they just post stupedities cause mommy gave them some internet time.

I find it funny that zeus just posted the same thing on all the Conan threads.

Don't mess with Zeus or you will have a lightning bold up yours.:lol

fct_d5fe9bb44674490.jpg

First of all people are doing the comparison. I'm a collector of Conan and many other statues so my word is just as good as yours.
Second I really like to see you do better. Go get the license, then get it approved by Sideshow and who actually wants the product, invest thousands of dollars on the product, and then do QC and factory production.

Come on guys, have a little respect for what Troy did for both of these sculpts

People are justifiably getting annoyed with you constantly spamming this thread advertising your underwhelming diorama, you are like an annoying salesman that doesn't stop pestering someone to buy their merchandise.

No wonder you got banned from Statueforum.

People are justifiably getting annoyed with you constantly spamming this thread advertising your underwhelming diorama, you are like an annoying salesman that doesn't stop pestering someone to buy their merchandise.

No wonder you got banned from Statueforum.

What's Statueforum? :monkey1
Does anyone even go there anymore? It's a forum here for Sideshow products. You have a say, I ave a say, that's all there is to it.

The only advertising I do is for Sideshow.
If its a licensed Conan piece and it's carried and sold by Sideshow there are bound to be comparisons.

Why do some people assailing persistently to ARH's Conan diorama? If you don't like it, then let it go:) If you think Sideshow's Conan products are better, that's ok, don't stop for a minute to purchase them:) If your philosophy is based on black & white, then who cares cause you choose it to live like that but don't expect from me to think or act like you! We have to find a way to live together while we are having fun, don't we? Being a collector and living in that fantastic worlds are our common joy so let's be cool and learn to show respect to each other!
Big congrats to everyone who purchased Fury of the Beast, if you are happy with that just enjoy of it...Do not bother to sorry for the ones who purchased ARH's poor diorama!

Thats the thing they can't do better,so they just post stupedities cause mommy gave them some internet time.

Before calling other people stupid, you might want to learn how to spell it properly. :p

Last edited:
Why do some people assailing persistently to ARH's Conan diorama? If you don't like it, then let it go:) If you think Sideshow's Conan products are better, that's ok, don't stop for a minute to purchase them:) If your philosophy is based on black & white, then who cares cause you choose it to live like that but don't expect from me to think or act like you! We have to find a way to live together while we are having fun, don't we? Being a collector and living in that fantastic worlds are our common joy so let's be cool and learn to show respect to each other!
Big congrats to everyone who purchased Fury of the Beast, if you are happy with that just enjoy of it...Do not bother to sorry for the ones who purchased ARH's poor diorama!

Personally I would agree with all of that...IN THE ARH CONAN THREAD. But here, in SIDESHOW'S FURY OF THE BEAST THREAD, all this off topic spruiking of the ARH piece is, frankly, rather grating. Especially when it happens SO DAMN OFTEN. If I want to read or discuss the ARH Conan then I'll do so in that thread, if on the other hand I'd rather discuss the Fury piece it should be able to be done without constant interruption and thread hijacking related to the ARH Conan.

In my view I think it's rather disrespectful to those who made the Fury piece to constantly have their thread hijacked in an attempt to shine light on another piece from another company, whether it is being distributed by Sideshow or not. I mean I don't see Quarantine or William Paquet hijacking the thread to constantly bring up Conan the Brutal, even though Sideshow is distributing that piece as well.

I have no personal issue with Averone, with ARH, with their Conan statue, or with those who like or even prefer it, I just wish that we could discuss the Fury Conan in the Fury Conan thread, Quarantine's Brutal Conan in the Brutal Conan thread, the Rage Conan PF in the Rage Conan thread, and yes, keep discussion of the ARH Conan to ARH's Conan thread. Sure, occasionally they might get a mention someplace else as well, and that's fine, but a rival product should never take over or become the focus of another statue's thread, as has too often been the case here.

My view anyway, for what little it is worth. And no offense intended to anyone.

Last edited:
Personally I would agree with all of that...IN THE ARH CONAN THREAD. But here, in SIDESHOW'S FURY OF THE BEAST THREAD, all this off topic spruiking of the ARH piece is, frankly, rather grating. Especially when it happens SO DAMN OFTEN. If I want to read or discuss the ARH Conan then I'll do so in that thread, if on the other hand I'd rather discuss the Fury piece it should be able to be done without constant interruption and thread hijacking related to the ARH Conan.

I have no personal issue with Averone, with ARH, with their Conan statue, or with those who like or even prefer it, I just wish that we could discuss the Fury Conan in the Fury Conan thread, Quarantine's Brutal Conan in the Brutal Conan thread, the Rage Conan PF in the Rage Conan thread, and yes, keep discussion of the ARH Conan to ARH's Conan thread.

My view anyway, for what little it is worth.

Yeah, definitely Ex-Parrot but when I open a topic about Conan these days, I am bored to see someone's insulting text about ARH's diorama which I love and purchased! This is getting really ridiculous...

In my view I think it's rather disrespectful to those who made the Fury piece to constantly have their thread hijacked in an attempt to shine light on another piece from another company, whether it is being distributed by Sideshow or not. I mean I don't see Quarantine or William Paquet hijacking the thread to constantly bring up Conan the Brutal, even though Sideshow is distributing that piece as well.

I have no personal issue with Averone, with ARH, with their Conan statue, or with those who like or even prefer it, I just wish that we could discuss the Fury Conan in the Fury Conan thread, Quarantine's Brutal Conan in the Brutal Conan thread, the Rage Conan PF in the Rage Conan thread, and yes, keep discussion of the ARH Conan to ARH's Conan thread. Sure, occasionally they might get a mention someplace else as well, and that's fine, but a rival product should never take over or become the focus of another statue's thread, as has too often been the case here.

Honesty, your right.
My apologies if I go over board with my excitement and over the top pleasure sharing the Conan.
Here is the biggest difference, I'm a collector and unlike Quarantine or William Paquet, they don't have a collection thread with more than 500k hits and updates on this board. They don't collect like I do, they are more private.
So I know you may have not cared to visit, as that's ok but if you noticed I'm not biased to any particular statue maker. I equally give reviews and my thoughts as best I can.
Heck, I am even buying the white Furry of the beast and love it!

I keep responding to those silly remarks about what I had spent 9 months to make. Like I said if you hate it leave it alone. What's really bothering me is that Troy is the one under scrutiny and he did BOTH of these sculpts! :cuckoo:
We need to moderate ourselves here so I will try to keep my response to the ARH thread.
Now please put yourself in my shoes, you worked really hard to gain a presence, something not easy to do these days with all the competition, and did month of hard work and someone comes and says crap about your work! What would you do? Just sit there and not say anything?

Last edited:
I'd accept the fact that once you put something out into the public marketplace you can't control the response, no matter how much you might want to, or how unfair you think it might be. People will think and say what they want, for good and for bad, and no amount of getting into circular arguments with them will ever change that, nor alter their views. It will only stretch out an argument, and retread the same ground over and over to no real effect. Though, admittedly, accepting that is easier said than done sometimes... :)

But Troy sculpted both :dunno lol :rotfl

Back