Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have never came into this thread. Because of all these amazing pics I had to put my order in for an EX. It was a tough call though because I think I like the white beast just as much. I flexed mine though, so I'll have him in February. It's a long wait but I'll be happy to get it.

OMG... I just got the EX in the mail tonight... I have to say this is the most insane statue I have ever seen. I was honestly not a big Conan fan. I wanted to buy it as an investment... But after seeing it in person, it has automatically become my favorite statue I own. Seriously so dynamic. Even my wife liked it!

OMG... I just got the EX in the mail tonight... I have to say this is the most insane statue I have ever seen. I was honestly not a big Conan fan. I wanted to buy it as an investment... But after seeing it in person, it has automatically become my favorite statue I own. Seriously so dynamic. Even my wife liked it!

Two things:

a) Never ever ever buy statues as investments
b) Awesome to hear how much you like it !

:D

:lecture :exactly:

Case in point, a lot of people simply buy an exclusive regardless that the regular one, at times, can look so much better. Rather than enjoying the beauty and the artistry, they think of it as getting a return on it later on, opting out from getting the better looking piece.

Last edited:
Two things:

b) Awesome to hear how much you like it !

:D

I admit that a lot of times I just want to "rent" a sculpt for a while. Enjoy it and sell it when it gets to a good price so that I can buy more and do the same. There are just a handful of statues or fugues I would never sell. That's what I meant by. "Investment". I have a feeling I might be holding on to this one... I have so many more statues on preorder though and no space.

Is there an option to buy just the Conan and the cobra without the girl ?

This is the Fury of the Beast Thread! Not the way over priced cartoon Conan V.S giant green worm, with a blow-up doll girl in the back ground.. :nana:

This is the Fury of the Beast Thread! Not the way over priced cartoon Conan V.S giant green worm, with a blow-up doll girl in the back ground.. :nana:

First of all people are doing the comparison. I'm a collector of Conan and many other statues so my word is just as good as yours.
Second I really like to see you do better. Go get the license, then get it approved by Sideshow and who actually wants the product, invest thousands of dollars on the product, and then do QC and factory production.

Come on guys, have a little respect for what Troy did for both of these sculpts

First of all people are doing the comparison. I'm a collector of Conan and many other statues so my word is just as good as yours.
Second I really like to see you do better. Go get the license, then get it approved by Sideshow and who actually wants the product, invest thousands of dollars on the product, and then do QC and factory production.

Come on guys, have a little respect for what Troy did for both of these sculpts

No offense but this abomination got approved by Sideshow too.

DSC06434.jpg

Back