Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the white one yesterday as my local toy store told me sideshow wont sell them any as there arnt many left - just in case any of u think there are lots left

I ordered the white one yesterday as my local toy store told me sideshow wont sell them any as there arnt many left - just in case any of u think there are lots left

Sounds like he used a little social engineering on you and you fell for it, hook line and sinker.

Sounds like he used a little social engineering on you and you fell for it, hook line and sinker.

Huh? I ordered it from him and he told me sideshow couldnt sell them one due to how many are left, i believe they wont sell to toy stores all the time as they get better prices then if we order through sideshow ourselves. - dont really know what i fell for there but thx for the snide comment

It does fit in a besta, but only from the front to back angle. Tight fit.

1474545_10201571635746641_1370085971_n.jpg

1483288_10201571635546636_1190429864_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic. As you say it does fit, but put a shelf on top and Conan is completely obscured from view.

This piece looks freaking AMAZING. Between this and the upcoming PF us Conan fans are finally getting some more attention from SSC. Don't get me wrong I love the Marvel and DC lines but it's nice to see Conan get it's time to shine as well.

Back