Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pic just kinda shocked me!

Also cool way to display both the Surfer and Nova with Galactus.

Just curious if anyone else has noted an odor from their FotB? Mine has a pretty strong smell even after being unboxed for several days. Not a typical resin type smell (at least not polyester resin).

It's not actually offensive (almost a wood type smell) but after sitting in the room with it for an hour or two I start getting a slight throat irritation.

Just curious if anyone else has noted an odor from their FotB? Mine has a pretty strong smell even after being unboxed for several days. Not a typical resin type smell (at least not polyester resin).

It's not actually offensive (almost a wood type smell) but after sitting in the room with it for an hour or two I start getting a slight throat irritation.

That was the ape... It had nothing to eat but beans while it was shipping to you.

Sideshows polystone does have that smell. It's not anything close to a ceramic type polystone. Given the size of the dio it's definitely more pronounced, it'll take some time for it to fully aerate.

Sideshows polystone does have that smell. It's not anything close to a ceramic type polystone. Given the size of the dio it's definitely more pronounced, it'll take some time for it to fully aerate.

I wonder if this could have a negative impact on health? I keep my statues pretty close to my and my kids bed room. Scary thought. I will move them to the basement.

That's mint condition smell.
People pay a fortune for that on ebay !

Back