Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After all this time trying to hold back from buying this and spending way too much time looking at everyones pictures, I decided to go ahead and order the white version. Conan fights mystical creatures, therefore the white is perfect in that aspect. Dont care too much for the low es on the ex anyway. The black also makes me think of Tarzan and this Tazan statue. :lol

GoingApeStatue.jpg

He said he was although the guy who commisioned it, Francois Nor aka madxcollector, is banned on statueforum. Do we still go through madx or directly through troy?

Really wish Nord and Busiek would return to Darkhorse Conan. I find the series and art has sucked since they left.

After all this time trying to hold back from buying this and spending way too much time looking at everyones pictures, I decided to go ahead and order the white version. Conan fights mystical creatures, therefore the white is perfect in that aspect. Dont care too much for the low es on the ex anyway. The black also makes me think of Tarzan and this Tazan statue. :lol

GoingApeStatue.jpg

I have that. It's a nice Neal Adams piece

Really wish Nord and Busiek would return to Darkhorse Conan. I find the series and art has sucked since they left.

Yeah, it's taken a turn for the worst. A huge turn.

Loved the Truman/Giorello run as well.
But post their run is awful .... especially Roy Thomas's return ... bringing g-rated 70s Marvel Conan style back halfway through Dark Horse's adult run was a horrid misstep !

Actually I think just the opposite. To me the black makes Conan stand out more.

It's full of win either way. I prefer the white and ordered it day one from SSC. I could have had an EX quite easily but I thought the white looked more fantastical.

Also my Pax and Bestas are black. The white Ape will pop a lot more.

I was so happy for this one, I pre ordered the reg. but the shipping cost seems to be around U$ 260 to my country. Adding the customs fees that will be probably expensive, this one will cost me at least 1k :thud:
Does it really worth ?

I was so happy for this one, I pre ordered the reg. but the shipping cost seems to be around U$ 260 to my country. Adding the customs fees that will be probably expensive, this one will cost me at least 1k :thud:
Does it really worth ?

1K No.:slap

Back