Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks super nice congrats to you guys who are getting this. May get this down the road.

You know this would be epic next to the new ARH Conan. What a great year for the Conan fans!
Some day light photos please!

So Pork Chop, which side of the bed is Ape/Conan's? Are they sound sleepers? :)

Thanks for the pics, I passed on this awhile ago when they wouldnt let me use the Avengers code. Looks great if you have a spot that will show it off 360. I think thats the tricky part for alot of folks as Conan gets hidden far too easily from alot of angles.

thankys for the photos mate,i reall ycant w8 to get this,but i think i need to wait a couple of weeks till the post arrives to my country and then from Vat mafia to me.anyway thank :clap

Yep i agree putting this next to the ARH dio is a bad idea, it would make the ARH one look even worse if that's possible.

Im not being mean im just telling it like it is, this dio blows away the ARH one.

Facts are facts.

You gotta be kidding! You are talking about a diorama which Conan hardly seen:) But if you like chimpanzees, yeah SS's Conan is better for you:lol

Chimpanzee?? I think you need to figure out what ape this is,

Both dios are awesome - ive ordered both and am even tempted on getting the white version of this - might be sweeeet book shelves lol

Also no need for Averone to keep plugging the ARH product in this thread every five minutes... :rolleyes2

If it was my business, I would not do it any differently and nor would you. It's no different when I look at the ARH Conan on sideshow they show me pics of their Conan stuff - "You may also like".

If it was my business, I would not do it any differently and nor would you. It's no different when I look at the ARH Conan on sideshow they show me pics of their Conan stuff - "You may also like".

Well you're absolutely correct. Can't put it any better than that.

Back