Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By crom this is starting to look epic thanks for the pics can't wait for more if this has not sold out by now it will in the next set of pics amazing :)

Remember it's dark when I get home, and my house is not lit like a photography studio.

Conan2_zps62016020.jpg

Ape and Conan are one piece and very hefty.

Conan3_zps46cc4e44.jpg

One large square peg on the right foot attaches to the base.
You may have to massage it a little to fit snugly.

Conan4_zpsdad4b9d4.jpg

Back of base.

Conan5_zpsaa71f039.jpg

Conan7_zps8ea90094.jpg

Axe is has nice detail, and is very solid.

Conan10_zps40262b2c.jpg.html

Hand detaches at spiked wrist.

C10_zps41d340a1.jpg

C7_zpsff8d81c4.jpg

C6_zpscc38aff6.jpg

C4_zpsecdb42bc.jpg

C3_zps203070e6.jpg

C2_zps2515c3f1.jpg

It's got good weight to it and will take up space, but I would put this on par with a larger PF like Hulk, Thing, Abomb...

Thanks for the pics pork chop and for justifying my purchase lol is it wobbly since I see the front of the gorilla protruding in front of the base?

Thanks for the pics pork chop and for justifying my purchase lol is it wobbly since I see the front of the gorilla protruding in front of the base?

Mine fit's flush with the base, one of the most solid fits on any statue this year. The peg is pretty big and the other foot has a "footprint" and it's toes hang over the edge.

Thanks for the reply pork chop can't wait to get mine the detail on the scars on conans back look awesome a close up would be appreciated :)

Hot damn!! Even with none professional pics (sorry Pork Chops - no offense!!) this piece looks amazing!! Cannot wait to get home from work tomorrow!!

Thank you Pork Chops for the sneak peak!!

Wow looks real nice. More foto please in bright daylight :)

Back