Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not just to Australia. International shipping rates to Singapore has risen sharply as we'll. :(

The rise and rise of world oil prices is a major contributor to the increasing freight charges.

Good luck with the statue guys. I hope it turns out great. I ordered the Reg myself as I thought the white ape would be more unique/fantastical so I have a longer wait ahead of me but this should be indicative of the quality.

Good luck with the statue guys. I hope it turns out great. I ordered the Reg myself as I thought the white ape would be more unique/fantastical so I have a longer wait ahead of me but this should be indicative of the quality.

This is Sideshow we're talking about.....

SSC sent me an email saying November 20 is the day they charge my credit card. Looking forward to this. Do they ship the ame day that they charge your credit card?

I'm not 100% sold, how can the product be 47lbs and the dimensional weight 57lbs? Arthas has a dimensional weight of 56lbs and product weight 20lbs, its dimensional weight is due to the huge package.

Back