Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kss53.jpg

d2JT2.jpg

9zscT.jpg

gAeEW.jpg

fp50E.jpg

XVrnO.jpg

kH3Cw.jpg

RFI7w.jpg

OwQ1R.jpg

$499......eshhhhh...a bit steep.

still trying to decide black ape, or white ape?

disappointed that there's a color choice here. White showing more detail but not an ex 8(

good statue but overpriced at $500, i will wait to score a reg at discount after it's released, since ex isnt anything special.

500$ ...... damn ....now i will wait for dimensions..... i m getting regular for this one white looks better

I just assumed this would be priced the same as the Indiana Jones Pursuit of the Ark piece.

$500 seems to be the price point Sideshow have decided on for their 1/5 diorama pieces.

I love that you get 3 weapon choices with even the regular version!

Looks wonderful from behind. Still, I think this piece is going to be difficult to display. It would be a shame to put it on a shelf, being only able to see it from one angle.

I just assumed this would be priced the same as the Indiana Jones Pursuit of the Ark piece.

$500 seems to be the price point Sideshow have decided on for their 1/5 diorama pieces.

I love that you get 3 weapon choices with even the regular version!

I noticed the 3 weapons too, I like the axe the most

What a great statue.

Hi-res pics....

Awesome! Thanks.
I love it when Sideshow get the EX and Reg backwards, ensuring that all of us can get the better statue easily :D

This thing is going to huge. If Conan is actually 1/5 scale, he is dwarfed by the massive ape. It'll probably be the size of a PF 1/4 staute altogether, around 55cms I guess.

Awesome! Thanks.
I love it when Sideshow get the EX and Reg backwards, ensuring that all of us can get the better statue easily :D

This thing is going to huge. If Conan is actually 1/5 scale, he is dwarfed by the massive ape. It'll probably be the size of a PF 1/4 staute altogether, around 55cms I guess.

No That's impossible,can't be 1/5 scale...The Punisher Comiquette is 1/5,so how big is the Gorilla ?

Back