• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Batman, DX11 Joker, DX13 T-800 sculpts, Tony Mei Batman cape *Big price cuts *EU*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DX11 laughing Joker sculpt 30€, Kotobukiya Clone Trooper 15€ & GG Mace Windu 8€ *

-------------------------------------------------

Kotobukiya Episode II Clone Trooper: 15€

He has been displayed for several years, so he's slightly dusty. Does not come in his original box, but he is in great condition, nothing broken. He stands perfectly even without the stand, if you prefer to display him like that (I did).

IMG_8375_small.jpg

Please how much would this clone be shipped to Romania? There might be a friend of mine interested in it, and I could buy it for him. Thanks

Re: 1:6 HT & SS sculpts (DX11 Joker, Batman, Terminator), Tony Mei Batman cape &more

Hi guys,
I'm selling some stuff to focus and slim down the collection.
I'm located in the Netherlands. I would prefer to ship inside the EU, to help out fellow European collectors, but everybody is welcome. I ship worldwide, but keep in mind that shipping to the US will be expensive. I only ship insured, with tracking and signature, unless the sold item is low in value. Payment via Paypal, not as gift (I cover the fees). I've bought from and sold to many boardies here before, buy with confidence. :) All prices are in Euro. For USD, I will convert using the current paypal rate. All prices are excluding shipping.
As a general guideline, the first person ready to pay for an item gets it. If you want multiple items, I will give discounts. I am also open to offers.

Shipping for packages range from 8.60€ (within Netherlands), over 14.65€ (within most of Europe), to 25.95€ (worldwide, including USA). This includes online tracking, insurance up to 500€, and signature upon arrival.

SS Batman both sculpts together 40€
DX11 Joker PERS sculpt including neck adapter: 50€ (PERS works perfectly)
DX11 Joker laughing sculpt including neck adapter: 30€
DX13 Terminator PERS sculpt 40€ (PERS works perfectly, red gloss has been removed from the BD parts, and silver paint has been touched up)
DX13 Terminator BD sculpt 40€ (including stick to move eye, electronics work, plastic tab was reinserted)

If you want the DX13 arm, BD jacket, and T-1000 with one of the Terminator sculpts, just add 15€ on top. If you want any of it seperately, make me an offer.

IMG_2083_small.jpg

IMG_2089_small.jpg

IMG_2085_small.jpg

Tony Mei Batman "Jim Lee blue" cape, trunks, boot sleeves, and gauntlet sleeves (never displayed, more pics upon request) 65€

IMG_2093_small.jpg

Custom Batman boot feet by ashkan (rather large, head included for scale) 10€
CregCustoms P1 Predator custom necklace (unpainted) 5€
SS Part III Freddy body (some of the noses have some paintrubs) 8€

IMG_2091_small.jpg

IMG_2099_small.jpg

IMG_2102_small.jpg

Kotobukiya Episode II Clone Trooper: 15€

He has been displayed for several years, so he's slightly dusty. Does not come in his original box, but he is in great condition, nothing broken. He stands perfectly even without the stand, if you prefer to display him like that (I did).

IMG_8375_small.jpg

--------------------------------------------

Gentle Giant Mace Windu bust: 8€

Somebody could perhaps use the sculpt for customizing. Has never been displayed, just taken out of the box to inspect and take picture. Will come in original packaging.

IMG_6749_small.jpg
Pm me about that dx11 pers sculpt

Re: 1:6 HT & SS sculpts (DX11 Joker, Batman, Terminator), Tony Mei Batman cape &more

PM sent for the Freddy body :)

Back