• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Batman, DX11 Joker, DX13 T-800 sculpts, Tony Mei Batman cape *Big price cuts *EU*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm selling some stuff to focus and slim down the collection.
I'm located in the Netherlands. I would prefer to ship inside the EU, to help out fellow European collectors, but everybody is welcome. I ship worldwide, but keep in mind that shipping to the US will be expensive. I only ship insured, with tracking and signature, unless the sold item is low in value. Payment via Paypal, not as gift (I cover the fees). I've bought from and sold to many boardies here before, buy with confidence. :) All prices are in Euro. For USD, I will convert using the current paypal rate. All prices are excluding shipping.
As a general guideline, the first person ready to pay for an item gets it. If you want multiple items, I will give discounts. I am also open to offers.

Shipping for packages range from 8.60€ (within Netherlands), over 14.65€ (within most of Europe), to 25.95€ (worldwide, including USA). This includes online tracking, insurance up to 500€, and signature upon arrival.

-------------------------------------------------

#EVERYTHING SOLD#

SS Batman both sculpts together 30€
DX11 Joker PERS sculpt including neck adapter: 40€ (PERS works perfectly)
DX11 Joker laughing sculpt including neck adapter: 25€
DX13 Terminator PERS sculpt 35€ (PERS works perfectly, red gloss has been removed from the BD parts, and silver paint has been touched up)
DX13 Terminator BD sculpt 35€ (including stick to move eye, electronics work, plastic tab was reinserted)

If you want the DX13 arm, BD jacket, and T-1000 with one of the Terminator sculpts, just add 15€ on top. If you want any of it seperately, make me an offer.

IMG_2083_small.jpg

IMG_2089_small.jpg

IMG_2085_small.jpg

Tony Mei Batman "Jim Lee blue" cape, trunks, boot sleeves, and gauntlet sleeves (never displayed, more pics upon request) 55€

IMG_2093_small.jpg

Custom Batman boot feet by ashkan (rather large, head included for scale) 8€
CregCustoms P1 Predator custom necklace (unpainted) 3€
SS Part III Freddy body (some of the noses have some paintrubs) SOLD

IMG_2091_small.jpg

IMG_2099_small.jpg

IMG_2102_small.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

Kotobukiya Episode II Clone Trooper: 10€

He has been displayed for several years, so he's slightly dusty. Does not come in his original box, but he is in great condition, nothing broken. He stands perfectly even without the stand, if you prefer to display him like that (I did).

IMG_8375_small.jpg

--------------------------------------------

Gentle Giant Mace Windu bust: 8€

Somebody could perhaps use the sculpt for customizing. Has never been displayed, just taken out of the box to inspect and take picture. Will come in original packaging.

IMG_6749_small.jpg

Last edited:
Re: HT Predator, TK Batman, Medicom Blade, Imaresq1 Wayne, 1:6 sculpts & more *EUROPE

PM Sent :) ....

Re: HT Predator, TK Batman, Medicom Blade, Imaresq1 Wayne, 1:6 sculpts & more *EUROPE

Hi. I tried pm'ing you, but your inbox is full. I'll take that Bruce Wayne head if still available.

Hi. I tried pm'ing you, but your inbox is full. I'll take that Bruce Wayne head if still available.

I just cleared out some items from my inbox. I have several people interested in the Wayne sculpt at the moment, but if all of them fall through, I can let you know. It's not very likely though I think.

Did you receive my PM from last night? Haven't heard back. LMK

I just cleared out some items from my inbox. I have several people interested in the Wayne sculpt at the moment, but if all of them fall through, I can let you know. It's not very likely though I think.

That's alright. Better if not. I already have 2. I'm just a junkie for this sculpt. :lol

Did you receive my PM from last night? Haven't heard back. LMK

Hi, yeah, I just replied. :)

That's alright. Better if not. I already have 2. I'm just a junkie for this sculpt. :lol

:lol Yeah the sculpt is really awesome, but I just have no use for it. I'm trying to slim down the collection a bit to essential figures, and Bruce Wayne does not fit that for me. :)

Comedian suit is sold and I reduced the price of the Predator slightly. :)

We have a deal! :clap PM replied!

Policy change: first one ready to send payment gets the item. No more waiting around, I already lost out on a sale because people who confirmed that they wanted the item for a designated price never responded back anymore.

Back