SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job getting him in the 'kill Ayla' pose. That's exactly how I will be displaying mine.

I'm gratified that you recognized it. :) Cheers!

I'm thinking of doing an Order 66 trifecta of Cody, Bly and Gree, all in poses reminiscent of their moments immediately after receiving the kill order.

Can't decide if I want Cody with the hologram in his hand, or with his fingers pointing at Obi-wan saying, "Blast him!" And should Gree be posed with or without his head? :lol

Ah, here we go. :)

6149037369_296fd394c5_b.jpg

Superb shot, Rook.

Awsome pic Rook! I already one one Regualar version Bly and am getting a second in a few weeks from Brians toys via partial trade from selling a good chunk of my Habro collection that I have been pairing down over the last years or so .

I'd be doing that if I could find Aayla.

I have to go re-order Bly now. I cancelled him two days ago thinking I wouldn't be able to afford him, but I got surprised with the last bonus from my previous job today, so now I've gotta spend that money on something! :D

These Clones aren't accessories to the Jedi figures. Don't miss out on these because of that:D

:lol oh I know. but it will just look odd in my display, Cody with Obi wan, Gree with the hopefully soon Prequel Yoda, Clone Wars Anakin with Captain Rex...and then there's Bly...:lol

Plus money is tight with so many releases. Gotta pic and choose and right now Bly isn't on the list

03b06e0d-426a-4dc4-af44-4c87c14bf71c.jpg

Just opened Bly and he's just plain sick. No issues at all. I found that if you pull the kama back a bit, the straps look fine.

Now I just have to wait to get Aayla Secura back from CustomMikey. :pray:

Just opened Bly and he's just plain sick. No issues at all. I found that if you pull the kama back a bit, the straps look fine.

Now I just have to wait to get Aayla Secura back from CustomMikey. :pray:

Agreed..each clone seems to be much better than the last. :exactly:

Just opened Bly and he's just plain sick. No issues at all. I found that if you pull the kama back a bit, the straps look fine....

Post shots! :)

Got mine today too...haven't had a chance to open him yet, but he looks sharp. The deco is more subtle than I expected (in a great way). Can't wait to check the figure later...

I got mine today as well. Tied with Cody as my favorite clone. The manskirt makes him looks extra snarky. A bit of a different pose.....

20110915_205601.jpg

Great picture! The figure really is looking fantastic in every single picture I've seen so far.

I'm totally new to SS and these SW figures, and am wondering what material the black suit underneath is made of?

These Clones aren't accessories to the Jedi figures. Don't miss out on these because of that:D

:exactly:

Great picture! The figure really is looking fantastic in every single picture I've seen so far.

I'm totally new to SS and these SW figures, and am wondering what material the black suit underneath is made of?

The older figures had a pleather bodysuit underneath, the newer ones have a ribbed fabric undersuit :wave

Back