SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. Another amazing clone! I personally think Bly's head sculpt is better than Cody's.

Cody and Bly look great together. they look cool with Rex but I'm not a fan of there phase 1 helmets.

just wait for the the next Rex with the Phase 2 helmet. I'm sure with his new look in the next season of Clone Wars, we'll be seeing another Rex down the road

just wait for the the next Rex with the Phase 2 helmet. I'm sure with his new look in the next season of Clone Wars, we'll be seeing another Rex down the road

that would be awesome! I was thinking of modding a phase 2 for Rex, but I always miss them when they get parted out on TA.

it's more of a light "mustardy" color as opposed to a slightly brighter shade of yellow that most Bly stuff are. Not complaining becaise he looks great in person, just a personal nitpick

IMGP1458.JPG

IMGP1455.JPG

Sideshow - Militaries of Star Wars - Commander Bly (Part 1: Box Art and Phase I Helmet)

I've never bought a SS Star Wars figure, or really know the history behind it for that matter. But I saw a pic of it elsewhere, looked at the price of it, and couldn't resist! (especially when you compare it to the pricing of Medicom and HT figures)

It'll be my first SW figure, glad I made it before it was sold out. :yess:

Bly's straps will definitely need a little work... perhaps a little paint futz on the pauldron (it is reminding me of the paint job they gave Gree).

I've rarely had a harder time getting a figure to pose naturally. Now that I've done so (one of the benefits of insomnia), I can honestly say he's one of the strongest clones we've had so far. I love the dirty boots. One of the things I always liked about Bly is that his uniform is so loaded down with extras that he almost looks regal. Sideshow really pulled that off. Very slick.

I'll post a single pic later. Not likely to try for multiple poses. I've got him where I want him, and I don't have any desire to fight that particular battle again.

Back