SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So bly is supposed to have weathered drop cloth right? It looks like stains and I just noticed it. The only picture I looked at to compare was the ones on Rebel Scum and they didn't have it.

Hi,

Does anyone know the difference between the standard and exclusive release of this figure please?

I know it's an old release, but I just picked this guy up off a fellow collector. Wow! this is one superb figure! I love him.

Hi,

Does anyone know the difference between the standard and exclusive release of this figure please?

I know it's an old release, but I just picked this guy up off a fellow collector. Wow! this is one superb figure! I love him.

The only difference is the base/stand. The regular version has a black Star Wars stand, and the "Exclusive" has a white stand.

Same goes for pretty much every clone that has an exclusive version. As above, that exclusive accessory is generally just a white display stand with a personalized insignia and design with the clone’s name and unit.

I personally don’t use those stands so it’s a non issue for me, and for a lot of folks it seems.

The only exception is Boil and Waxer, where the exclusive features a different accessory for Numa.

Congrats on Bly. Definitely one of my favorite Sideshow clones. Highly recommend Wolffe as well (my personal favorite), unless you already have him.

Thanks both for the answer. He's a great figure with lots of accessories and displays really well. I'm not a PT fan but since playing the Battlefront 2 Beta, I seem to have developed a thing for clones! :slap

Back