SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will look awesome together. I know some folks are not happy with another clone but there are far more none clones than clones n this line.

Bly looks amazing! SS is really hitting all of these clones out of the park. Each one seems to be better than the last. :clap Think I'll pose him with the EP3 helmet...like the look of it with the binoculars better.

Man, I've been keeping clear of the clones because, well, if I got one I know it would lead to my getting like a dozen. But this one may be an exception!

Thought we'd see Gree first after that little Q&A quip a while back, but Bly looks good....fairly easy release for SS...kind of a Rex with straps and a different paint job/helmets.

The head sculpt is cool...looks a little "older" like he was one of the early clones.

Looking forward to the complete gallery on Tuesday...

Bly looks amazing! SS is really hitting all of these clones out of the park. Each one seems to be better than the last. :clap Think I'll pose him with the EP3 helmet...like the look of it with the binoculars better.

Agreed! SS is just really above everyone on these types of figures. My clone shelf looks awesome and with still whats to come will only look better.

They will look awesome together. I know some folks are not happy with another clone but there are far more none clones than clones n this line.

For me, it's more of the fact that over the past year they've released 8 "clones" (none of which were OT btw).

During that same time, we've gotten 2 Gammy Guards, Hammerhead and a Yoda.

For me, it's more of the fact that over the past year they've released 8 "clones" (none of which were OT btw).

During that same time, we've gotten 2 Gammy Guards, Hammerhead and a Yoda.

I understand. We've had a lot of releases that didn't involve clones though and a lot of people who wanted armored figs. Now, we've got several of them and like anything people complain we need more of something else until thats to much too. We have gotten some OT armored figs though just not super recent.

I think some of it is people who are more OT fans wanting more OT centric figures and less PT. Either way it will balance out in the end.

I am excited for Bly! I am clone lover. So I am happy with them. I think Sideshow had started to loose me until they started the armored figures. I was getting sick of Jedi. It would be nice if they could plan a little assortment though. As I do agree they have gotten clone heavy even though I am loving it.

I hope SS got more of such wonderful clone releases soon! Better are those that weren't announced or hinted.

I hope a CW version next and than followed by another version from the prequels and than another CW version, prequels, CW, prequels, CW........................

The photo shows a phase 1 and 2, so means its gonna be 2 for me.

As in all my post, the more clones the merrier!

Love all the clones. Hope they will make Galactic marine and Airborne trooper some day.

This looks awesome, have to get one for sure.

I Like that the head sculpt's expression is slightly different, will look great with all the others.

Keep the Clones coming Sideshow.

Back