SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only the paint apps could turn out as good as the proto, still no interest in this one.

OMG! Should have saw it coming but didn't. Looks soooo Badass. Honestly i was hoping it would be something i wasn't interested in so my wallet could take a breather. But that's just too bad.

He will look perfect next to Cody and Rex. Clone Commanders are my weakness.

____ yeah. My favorite clone. :yess:

Now there's no way I can pass on Cody. Bacara next please. :lecture

I actually got into the Clone Wars cartoons after painting Waxer and Boil, so I'm all in for Clone-o-rama. I even hope the commanders get some troops to command. I really hope they make Bacara and his Snowtroopers. Bacara's got that _____in' samurai-looking helmet, and I think bergundy Troopers would look great in the lineup.

I actually got into the Clone Wars cartoons after painting Waxer and Boil, so I'm all in for Clone-o-rama. I even hope the commanders get some troops to command. I really hope they make Bacara and his Snowtroopers. Bacara's got that _____in' samurai-looking helmet, and I think bergundy Troopers would look great in the lineup.

I can't afford much more than the commanders themselves, but Bacara and the Galactic Marines would make an amazing set up. So would more 327th troopers to go with Bly. I'm jealous of anyone who has Utapau troopers waiting for Cody.

That said, I want Hoth Rebels and Snowtroopers yesterday. :lecture :lecture :lecture

sorry for my horrible grammar on my last post...I was excited.
Anyways i hope they do get to Bacara eventually, his helmet will be epic. I cant wait to see the full specs on Commander Bly, I was really trying to hold off on more 1:6, but it looks like I'll jump in with the clones for sure.

The prototype was built up before Sideshow switched to the new suit. I'd think the production figures will have the new version, but I don't know for sure.

I would think they could really crank out Clone prototypes since most of them (commanders aside) are just straight repaints. So having old body suits lying around doesn't seem unlikely at all. I think we all know we can expect the new ones to be used in production though.

I'm just sad Rex didn't come with a phase II helmet. Unless he bites the bullet before then that is.

Bly is yellow yeah. He's part of the 327th Star Corps

I'll probably get two of Bly like I did with cody to display both helms.

Bly looks awesome! But is it me or does it look like he has yellow war paint on his face?
— Maybe just a bad reflection?

Back