1/6 SS: 1/6 General Grievous MODIFICATION & photography thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked this figure up today and he looks awesome, but sadly I don't think I am going to keep him. I will sell him for retail price but with shipping included. He is not the exclusive and since I bought him locally there is no shipper for the box..but beyond that he is brand new and was only taken out once to inspect. PM me if anyone is interested and I will be adding him to my sales thread tonight.

DAAAAAAAAAANNGG RORYWAN! Now I know what I'm doing to mine when it arrives! Thanks for showing this off. THANK YOU SIR!

Picked this figure up today and he looks awesome, but sadly I don't think I am going to keep him. I will sell him for retail price but with shipping included. He is not the exclusive and since I bought him locally there is no shipper for the box..but beyond that he is brand new and was only taken out once to inspect. PM me if anyone is interested and I will be adding him to my sales thread tonight.

What's up, why are you selling?

Here's a funny comp I did for Rory....

Before..........................................................................and AFTER

pre-Rory v post-Rory.jpg

Makes original Grievous look like the 5th KISS member: Star General

I accept rep points, Rory. :)

Wow. That is a pretty awesome change in GG. Even awesomer for Rory to provide a tutorial. :rock

Just want say thanks for putting in that work and making this so clear! Very awesome!

Before..........................................................................and AFTER

View attachment 96278

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Wor-Gar again"

:(

And where is all my Rep? That's the only reason I created this thread.
Rep whoring! have to say the results so far have been pretty disappointing.
:lol

View attachment 96278

I'm glad I'm not getting this. The modded one looks soooo good and I would have to live with the other one...

I would have to kill myself. :)

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Wor-Gar again"

I was kidding, you've given me plenty.

Nice work here! Any thoughts about the oozy -tear-stuff (does this substance have a proper name in english?) he shows in many closeups?

That's an interetsing point and I'm a little confused on that "tear/reflection" thing. It almost looks like the reflection you would get off a very thin lense or eyeshield. Is it possible that there is a thin lense to protect or hold his eyes inside the mask? The reflection doesn't make sense as a tear because it constantly chnages shape. Check it out.

That's an interetsing point and I'm a little confused on that "tear/reflection" thing. It almost looks like the reflection you would get off a very thin lense or eyeshield. Is it possible that there is a thin lense to protect or hold his eyes inside the mask? The reflection doesn't make sense as a tear because it constantly chnages shape. Check it out.

I'm not finding canon reference on wikis or visual dictionaries, but it looks like sort of mucus to me, expecially the hanging part over his left eye.
star-wars-revenge-of-the-sith-730.png

I actually sourced something which could work for this last year for another purpose. It's an acrylic solid "water" dries like a clear resin. The scale of this though, you might lose too much detail.

Back