Squider's Planet Hulk Diorama Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SquiderM3

Super Freak
Reaction score
Planet Hulk: Green Scar Vs Silver Savage

This is undoubtedly the best diorama to come from SS in some time. Too bad the next few don't seem to have the presence of this piece.

166313e8.jpg

eb8a8f60.jpg

61d0bf5e.jpg

1e52f3d4.jpg

047eb993.jpg

cb4172aa.jpg

543b97e3.jpg

ced8c20e.jpg

Sweet pics Squider. I just received mine today. It looks stunning.....except for the gash/chip on the Surfer's shoulder and scratches on his foot. Gonna contact SS tomorrow and see if I can get a replacement. Wish me luck.

Sweet pics Squider. I just received mine today. It looks stunning.....except for the gash/chip on the Surfer's shoulder and scratches on his foot. Gonna contact SS tomorrow and see if I can get a replacement. Wish me luck.

Sorry to hear that, best of luck on your replacement. I'm sure SS will take care of you right.

It's about time you showed up, Squider. :rock Pictures of this piece were sparse.

Glad to see a little excitement over the piece! It really is amazing. And to think I was considering cancelling! :horror

I just got my dio yesterday. It is pretty awesome and extremely detailed...like everything else SS does! These pictures are amazing ! Captured in all its glory ... I received #15 of 900 so I was pretty excited about that too !

hey squid :wave
great pics, thanks for the advise on this one, i have it on hold at ssc right now and wasn't 100% sold on it, well now it'll ship with the next fedex truck load coming to alberta.:lol

nice to see we kinda have the same view on the other piece, and i think i'm going to send it back for refund, or maybe they'll let me destroy it since i'm an international customer and as it already has some minor damage. :banana:banana
that could be fun.:monkey1

my gosh! ( this is the reason why i want to buy everything ) wonderful pictures!!!! everytime you take pictures, it makes these statues look amazing!!!

hey squid :wave
great pics, thanks for the advise on this one, i have it on hold at ssc right now and wasn't 100% sold on it, well now it'll ship with the next fedex truck load coming to alberta.:lol

nice to see we kinda have the same view on the other piece, and i think i'm going to send it back for refund, or maybe they'll let me destroy it since i'm an international customer and as it already has some minor damage. :banana
that could be fun.:monkey1

:lol

Quadcent is there any piece you are not gonna get?!! :emperor:naughty:D

Gotta tell ya though, choosing to keep this Dio is a wise decision, it might be small, but a wise woman once said that size ain't everything.. :lecture and sometimes I've got to agree :monkey3

Back