Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)

She does look really good though. Hopefully the higher price tag means greater detail and not just because Tetsuya designed her

SE151101.jpg
Absolutely stunning.
She'd probably look good next to Raiden. Their designs look like they could be in the same world, especially when both have on visors.
SE151102.jpg

I'm hoping we'll see some news figures next week at comic con. I'd like to see more of the Halo 5 figures and any news on Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

I'm hoping we'll see some news figures next week at comic con. I'd like to see more of the Halo 5 figures and any news on Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

I would love to see an updated figure for Adam Jensen. :)

I would love to see an updated figure for Adam Jensen. :)

That figure was awful. Worst figure I've ever got. The first game while good also turned me off the franchise. The cutscenes graphics were terrible, I was also hoping for CG cutscenes like the marketing implied.

That figure was awful. Worst figure I've ever got. The first game while good also turned me off the franchise. The cutscenes graphics were terrible, I was also hoping for CG cutscenes like the marketing implied.

I personally treat high-res "movie-style" trailers as pure eye-candy than anything else so I wasn't really disappointed by the in-game stuff since my expectations were pretty low. While the main story itself was a bit lacking (the bad guys being utterly boring), I thought it shined more in the city side missions having played through all of them.

Still, I never got the old Adam Jensen figure, so I'd totally welcome Square to make a new one with a coat and pulled-up sleeves.

Adam Jensen would be great. I have the old one but he could be improved in a lot of areas especially considering we probably won't get him from anyone else.

I've always liked the old Adam Jensen figure a lot, even if his hips were very loose. He was my first PAK figure, but I'm hoping that we get an updated one for HR. That being said I would prefer someone like Hot Toys or 3A produced stuff, but I doubt that'll happen with PAK being so integrally tied with Square Enix.

I've always liked the old Adam Jensen figure a lot, even if his hips were very loose. He was my first PAK figure, but I'm hoping that we get an updated one for HR. That being said I would prefer someone like Hot Toys or 3A produced stuff, but I doubt that'll happen with PAK being so integrally tied with Square Enix.

Not necessarily, Raiden had a couple of PAKS and is now getting the Hot Toys treatment. I would absolutely love to see an Adam Jensen HT figure.

Not necessarily, Raiden had a couple of PAKS and is now getting the Hot Toys treatment. I would absolutely love to see an Adam Jensen HT figure.
A Hot Toys Adam Jensen would be a figure of the year contender. But that being said Raiden is a Metal Gear Solid character, which is licensed through Konami, not an original Eidos/Square Enix property. Deus Ex is. So I don't see why Square Enix would license out beyond their own collectible branch. I can't think of a time they've done that since PAK has come into existence.

no clue where to put this but showing off my setup for the pak arkham figures (ignore the headless robin) pak ak 003.jpgpak ak 001.jpgpak ak 005.jpgpak ak 008.jpgpak ak 010.jpgpak ak 014.jpgpak ak 016.jpg

Hope we see some leaks soon, hoping to see ocelot painted, kaz proto, DD painted, Cid, Sephyroth, maybe the triplets too. Just picked up cloud a quite so im jacked on PAK right now

Back