Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are they definitely going to have an Aerith? They've only done one Aerith ever for the VG line.

She and Zack are dead... I personally would have to make another shelf for them.

They might do them as they are not redoing the vg line and they would compliment well

Zack is probably unlikely but Aeris is very possible

They need to at least finish the team before any of that.

Cid and Cait Sith c'mon. I'm getting nervous about them now. They never confirmed Cait Sith and I don't know how they're going to release him since it's going to be such a small fig.

It's crazy to think that the only team they've ever completed was from XIII.

Makes me so mad.

Like why did they even do Rufus over him.

Now that they did Rufus, we need Reno, Rude, Tseng, and Elena... because right now he's just... there. Like Kadaj from the previous line.

And if they do Kadaj again they need to do Loz and Yazoo.

*Cough*
NYCC-2014-Play-Arts-Kai-DC-003.jpg
*Cough*

:monkey3

I didn't even realize she has a gun..

I'm extremely pissed and disappointed with HLJ's attitude.

My Cloud figure was lost in mail since April 25th and I contacted them once 1 month had passed and they are advising me to wait till July 25th before raising an issue again.

In the mean time, I had already went ape**** over my local post company just in case my items are still stuck at there but they confirmed that they have not received any parcel. I sent all the email correspondences to HLJ and it was still wait July 25th before they can raise any issues.

When quizzed on what they can do about the lost mail they said that they could either send another figure if it's confirmed lost, or refund if it's out of stock (which it is now all over the world, or you are paying much more). But I have specifically said that I do not want the money back, I want my figure!

Now I'm stuck in a position where I can't do anything much except to pay much more than what I initially paid for or hope for the best.

Either way I'm bringing my business from now on to other places, HLJ can stuff it.

Japan Post is very good with SAL. I switched from using EMS a few years ago and never had any issues, aside from longer delivery dates.

Sounds like HLJ needs to do an investigation on their end.

Got Cloud... it has literally blown me away. It's the top tier figure of ALL Play Arts Kai. You get exactly what you pay for.

xtwSxRb.jpg

Btw9WK8.jpg

TyPwNN2.jpg

9vSDFIb.jpg

XqdQQUo.jpg

Yeah considering my second Cloud... I like both looks of unsleeved/assembled buster and sleeved/separated blades.

No Tifa?

I'm using SAL, which has absolutely no issues before that.

In fact I shopped from various hobby sites like 1999.co.jp, Amiami, and HLJ, have used SAL many times since the delivery timing is about the same.

Before Cloud, I ordered Tifa from HLJ, and it's through SAL also. No issues whatsoever, I'm very suspicious whether HLJ had even send out the parcel in the first place or not.

I see. So there's no record of it being deposited at the Japanese post office? If so how weird. Never had problems with HLJ and I've made some big purchases from them with no issues alas always with EMS. Hope everything gets resolved eventually.

I'm using SAL, which has absolutely no issues before that.

In fact I shopped from various hobby sites like 1999.co.jp, Amiami, and HLJ, have used SAL many times since the delivery timing is about the same.

Before Cloud, I ordered Tifa from HLJ, and it's through SAL also. No issues whatsoever, I'm very suspicious whether HLJ had even send out the parcel in the first place or not.

HLJ is no way doing scam move like that. Its thought its gone somewhere during delivery, accident can happen. Just try contact them and convince them for refund, keep positive dude

Back