Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't really "in" with the movie so all a pass unless it's Sephiroth.
(unless they suddenly start with the game ver.... hell, I'll even get the polygon ones)

I've had Cloud for a good month now still sealed, looks like a great figure but after the Master Chief disappointment i dont even feel like messing with it.

I've had Cloud for a good month now still sealed, looks like a great figure but after the Master Chief disappointment i dont even feel like messing with it.
Dude what the eff? Its probably the best PAK figure yet. You'd be satisfied with it I think.

Should I buy cloud just to resell (scalp) in a year(lol)? I want it but not that much, I appreciate how well done it is

Lol during release it was doubled in price in the secondary market for a bit. Not sure now, havent checked in a while. But I guess you could do that. You just might fall in love with it.

Some PAK go for 2x price.

Vincent is like $150+ right now

Lightning Returns goes for like $180+.

These are fairly recent too.

If it looks cool, and it's sold out... good luck getting PAKs for reasonable prices.

Some PAK go for 2x price.

Vincent is like $150+ right now

Lightning Returns goes for like $180+.

These are fairly recent too.

If it looks cool, and it's sold out... good luck getting PAKs for reasonable prices.

Yup. Vincent is particularly infuriating since he is still available for a very good price at SQUENIX EU Store but they don't ship to my country :gah:

can anyone tell me what the amiami shipping was to the US? debating if i should jump on this now or wait...

Back