Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Iron Spider Man (idk th name, but he wears that Stark suit thingy) would lend itself well to SE's designs. I'd get that before this any day.

Spider-Man turned out slightly better, but I'm not picking up any more variants. If only I could get rid of my Variant batman...

Harley looks nice.

So I picked up cloud, and I'm pretty pleased with him. Sculpt is fantastic, and the paint job is uncharacteristically perfect (given PAs history of crappy paintwork). I sense there's favoritism with FFVII...either that or nomura made it a point to tell them that the FFVII series had to be perfect.

However, cloud may have a little problem. His left leg is a tad longer than his right...that's because the lower leg attached to the knee joint wasn't properly assembled...therefore making it a hair longer.

That aside, I love the figure and am looking forward to sephiroth and kadaj redux.

Try submerging the joint in hot water for a couple of minutes and then pressing the balljoint pegs harder into the legs. Its probably not completely seated. Most likely at the knee.

Try submerging the joint in hot water for a couple of minutes and then pressing the balljoint pegs harder into the legs. Its probably not completely seated. Most likely at the knee.

That sounds great in theory...however the knee joint isn't a ball joint. I don't even know a proper way describing it, but I'll try. Basically, the thigh and shins are "hollow"...the knee joint is inserted into them. The joint isn't fully inserted into the left shin when compared to the right one. Upon further inspection, they seem to be glued into each leg. So if I were to fix this problem, I'd have to literally break it.

looks like Cloud is out of stock everywhere now... wanted another one as this came out too amazing :(

Cloud is highly sought after in Hk. If you must get this. Be quick. Price for them are almost charged double by local retailers.
Must say this is an absolute great figure though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's taking them so long with that Nomura Batman variant?? Can't find a pre-order anywhere.

Okay AE just got a preorder up.... MSRP $250... LOL. Discounted to $225. Square Enix, wat?

Last edited:
Nomura Batman already up for preorder , $220. Way more expensive than I thought

PAK Arkham Knight is amazing, they doing really good job with arkham knight line . Bat, harley and arkham knight are good

FIG-KAI-9575_07.jpg

FIG-KAI-9575_04.jpg

Very cool figure. With actual human proportions. I don't like that Red camo though. All black or blue camo would have looked alot better.

Too early to release a figure though. I wanna play the game first and see if i actually like the character first

Nomura bats is around $180-$190 shipped from amiami though. Guh, guess I'll pre-order and hope the yen gets even weaker on release.

I really like AK's helmet design... but am going to hold out in hopes HT picks up the line.

Back