Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These figures are great but like Hot Toys they are becoming overpriced in my opinion. $60 is where I draw the line depending on accessories. The Arkham City Joker is easily one of their bests pieces and he was $60 and I think that is pretty fair. Looks like all the recent ones have been popping out at $90. LoL at the star trek kirk and spock at $90 at piece.

Lots of new pics and some reveals here:

Rorshach:
200051.jpg

Titan Fall:
2014_Toy_Fair_Square_Enix06__scaled_800.jpg

Appleseed:
Square-Enix-Toy-Fair-2014-11.jpg

Those are my pics more images here:

https://toynewsi.com/ig.php?mode=al...ew_York_Toy_Fair/Square_Enix&start=0&sl=21943

https://news.toyark.com/2014/02/16/toy-fair-2014-square-enix-video-game-play-arts-kai-115983

Attachments

• Toy-Fair-2014-Square-Enix-Titanfall-Play-Arts-Kai-001.jpg
    Toy-Fair-2014-Square-Enix-Titanfall-Play-Arts-Kai-001.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 439
yeah. iw as expecting atleast protos of cid and barret but nada.... anyways, looking forward to those apple seed paks... hope they wont screw up deunans paint.. ive always wanted appleseed figures but the hottoys ver is to expensive nowdays

Anyone know how tall that Rorshach is? I'm wondering if he would fit with my other play arts (DC universe anime style, Kazuya, General Zod). Do you guys think the FF7 line is dead? I was really hoping to get a Sephiroth and Cloud.

Just got my Light a few days ago. Really like the heft and size of the new figures. Just wish they'd do a better job with paint. Still, my favorite Play Arts yet.

12593892753_5df6e86c68_o.jpg

Anyone know how tall that Rorshach is? I'm wondering if he would fit with my other play arts (DC universe anime style, Kazuya, General Zod). Do you guys think the FF7 line is dead? I was really hoping to get a Sephiroth and Cloud.

He looked a little small next to deathstroke. Toyark has a picture among their gallery from a distance that shows them.

She is the best, I got my Light a few weeks ago

IMG_20140128_00627_1.jpg

She looks much better than I expected, no problems with paint or the joints. The FFXIII pak figures are the best, I had 0 quality problems with them

Need a better camera there is that a phone pic?

Back