Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone has the PAK RE6 Leon? How is the figure in hand?

Not bad. The face is better than most PAK figure and the accessories are nice but I do wonder why he came with two of the same hand guns. His hair is overly blonde in my opinion but hten again its been slowly going from red to blonde for the past games too. I would say if you like the character design or some how liked RE6 you should get it.

Not bad. The face is better than most PAK figure and the accessories are nice but I do wonder why he came with two of the same hand guns. His hair is overly blonde in my opinion but hten again its been slowly going from red to blonde for the past games too. I would say if you like the character design or some how liked RE6 you should get it.

Cool thanks! Don't know why PAK continue with the raccoon eyes.

Apparently you can yeah but I don't see much use in it. Though it seems Leon does it a bit in cutscenes. I hate the price on Leon though, especially since he has less weapons than Chris and Sheva...

Apparently you can yeah but I don't see much use in it. Though it seems Leon does it a bit in cutscenes. I hate the price on Leon though, especially since he has less weapons than Chris and Sheva...

Dual wielding seems useless in that game but whatever its just another thing to add to the list of why that game is lame.

He does come with less but at least he doesn't look like a zombified gorilla like Chris does.

with a little repaint he looks okay, joints still suck though.

1862510B-72DC-4F65-9AB3-835945A01591-12304-00000D7E76229D6F-1_zpsf444ccbe.jpg

Quoting a post from forever ago but that looks awesome

Nobody's posted pics yet!? PAK galleries all around. The variant line hawkman is effin sick. Hit toyark for all the stuff.

And Arkham Origins ROBIN! Daflyingfaq man!? They chose a char NOT in the story over Bane!? And it seems the arkham city line is finished now...:(

Two Robin's and no Nightwing, F that man.

Origins Batman and Deathstroke look pretty bad ***. Seriously contemplating those two.

Shame they never made a Nightwing for Arkham City.

Screw that. I want this new robin. We have millions of nightwings from other companies. This looks great. Will definatly be getting that robin.

Back