Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the DMC3 figures, and the DMC4 ones look pretty good too. DMC4 Dante just needs his facial hair paint removed and I think he'd be perfect. Nero looks pretty awesome too. That said, the DMC3 figures are more interesting to me regardless, Virgil is fancy. I dig 'em.

The quality is getting better for sure.

It's just not progressing as quickly as they are increasing their prices :mad:

Prices have gone up by 20$ in two years, I was just telling my GF about that. At least we get stands now.

It's basically just daylight robbery haha.

I know you don't have to buy them but everyone want's to collect the figures from franchises they really like.

Most will pay more than they think a figure is actually worth because it's most likely the best representation your gonna get. I know i do.

No way are any of the PAK figures worth more than $50-$60 and event at that price they are expensive.

Depending the line it varies but for example the Advent Children figures are 79.99$ plus shipping. A lot of price jumps from the 49.99$ days.

Man i should start buying straight from ami ami i think in future. I'd save some serious dough if i don't get hit with a customs charge

Would you get hit with custom charges do you know?

Also do they pack it well

Depending the line it varies but for example the Advent Children figures are 79.99$ plus shipping. A lot of price jumps from the 49.99$ days.

I don't order from them, I order from BigBadToyStore primarily. I don't know their custom fees because they are located in the US. Although you could contact their customer service and ask.

Man, you guys are overpaying. For the US go with Tatsu Hobby. They are great, they don't charge over $21 for shipping (USA), and they have great prices and selection. They usually just stock what they want though, so they only have Vincent from the new FFVII figures. BBTS is pricey, pricey, pricey.

I like Anime-Island when they have things in stock, not a fan of preordering from them.

If I lived in England I would check out Nippon-Yasan, amiami, HLJ, and if you can find it on Mandarake (second hand but mint) I would go with them. Mandarake marks the value low and as a gift.

I don't think I've paid MSRP for a single PAK figure yet, unless it was sold out (aka Solid Snake), then I paid a premium. I got Vincent, Yuffie, and Rufus from amiami shipped EMS and that was like $270, which is like.. $10 more than it would have been from BBTS. I could went with a slower shipping method and probably saved money.

(I only recommend places I personally use).

Anime Island screwed me and Solidus out of the shipping price for pre-ordering the Red Raiden and it wasn't even in stock yet which is such bull****. How do you keep the shipping cost? **** them, never again.

BBTS usually runs 8$ dollars shipping by UPS.

Yeah, Anime-Island is pretty tricky I've found, but they have good prices and good shipping. So it's just a matter of waiting until it's in-stock I think. That sounds pretty bad though.. I might not use them again hearing that! lol.

Tatsu Hobby is great though, I highly recommend them. I really prefer amiami all said and done. I like getting things direct from Japan, even if it costs a little bit more. In general it's pretty inline with the America MSRP after shipping, sometimes cheaper. PAK is a slipperier slope because of the weight.

Oh. I like Kirin Hobby too, because of the free shipping over $150. I have no problem spending that much on one order. lol.

The only thing I got on order that is outside of the country is the Sentinel Jehuty from Hobby Link Japan since BBTS was charging too much.

I like HLJ, amiami, biginjap.com (Big In Japan), Nippon-Yasan, and Mandarake primarily. I will use others if I need to, like cdjapan, yesasia, etc. I like Toy-wave from Hong Kong too, high prices generally, but surprising stock and sometimes very fair prices.

Man, you guys are overpaying. For the US go with Tatsu Hobby. They are great, they don't charge over $21 for shipping (USA), and they have great prices and selection. They usually just stock what they want though, so they only have Vincent from the new FFVII figures. BBTS is pricey, pricey, pricey.

I like Anime-Island when they have things in stock, not a fan of preordering from them.

If I lived in England I would check out Nippon-Yasan, amiami, HLJ, and if you can find it on Mandarake (second hand but mint) I would go with them. Mandarake marks the value low and as a gift.

I don't think I've paid MSRP for a single PAK figure yet, unless it was sold out (aka Solid Snake), then I paid a premium. I got Vincent, Yuffie, and Rufus from amiami shipped EMS and that was like $270, which is like.. $10 more than it would have been from BBTS. I could went with a slower shipping method and probably saved money.

(I only recommend places I personally use).

How well is Tatsu Hobby never ordered from there.

I like Tatsu Hobby a lot. They even get Tamashii Web Exclusives occasionally, and for a better price than BBTS. Great customer service, prices, shipping, etc. They just sell out fast and have a more limited selection. They're more geared towards Gundam I believe, but sell a lot of Japanese figures.

I'm getting all my Medicom stuff from Amiami. Even with shipping it's still waaaay cheaper than BBTS. Like I estimate $50 cheaper minimum.

I like Tatsu Hobby a lot. They even get Tamashii Web Exclusives occasionally, and for a better price than BBTS. Great customer service, prices, shipping, etc. They just sell out fast and have a more limited selection. They're more geared towards Gundam I believe, but sell a lot of Japanese figures.

I'm getting all my Medicom stuff from Amiami. Even with shipping it's still waaaay cheaper than BBTS. Like I estimate $50 cheaper minimum.

Thanks there prices are great compared to BBTS.

Back