Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was also some color variations of Ryu and Cammy. Sagat, Bison, Zangiff and Blanka would be my favourites for the next lot. They should release at least some of the bad guys as well.

I really love some of the characters in EX. Vulcano Rosso, Skullomania, etc. Though I'd definitely like a Gouken and Alex figure :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free

I really love some of the characters in EX. Vulcano Rosso, Skullomania, etc. Though I'd definitely like a Gouken and Alex figure :D

They can't do EX figures. The EX license doesn't belong to Capcom it belonged to the artist that designed the characters. This is why you'll never see another EX game or see the EX characters appear in the main games, which is unfortunate because many of them have excellent designs. Likewise, I imagine you won't see figures of them since it's probably some kind of weird cross license thing where you would need the artist and Capcom's approval.

Alex would be great, but LOL at the idea of actually getting SF3 characters that weren't in SF4.

I'll be selling my PCS Alex so it would be nice to have a figure of him. SF designs are too simple to be statues, especially large ones. Poseable figures are where they belong. I would love to see an Oro I think he'd look insane with the PAK style.

They can't do EX figures. The EX license doesn't belong to Capcom it belonged to the artist that designed the characters. This is why you'll never see another EX game or see the EX characters appear in the main games, which is unfortunate because many of them have excellent designs. Likewise, I imagine you won't see figures of them since it's probably some kind of weird cross license thing where you would need the artist and Capcom's approval.

Alex would be great, but LOL at the idea of actually getting SF3 characters that weren't in SF4.

I'll be selling my PCS Alex so it would be nice to have a figure of him. SF designs are too simple to be statues, especially large ones. Poseable figures are where they belong. I would love to see an Oro I think he'd look insane with the PAK style.

Ahh I didn't know Capcom didn't own EX. It really is a shame. Fighting game characters definitely belong in poseable figures. I'd love to display them with their signature moves list with the PS3 controller printed on a cardboard. Sort of like those SOTA figures. For SF4 then I'd definitely love to have Yun and Yang with a usable skateboard! Lol

Just got Ken and even though the figure is fine, there was something really odd. There was moisture built inside the box and this is something I have never experinced. I had to dry some parts of the figure with paper towel and hair dryer. It wasn't like soaked, but there was some moisture...odd.

^ Haha.

Seriously though, that is odd. I'm sure he's fine though, a little moisture won't hurt those guys.

Better than my Ken. I got him and the inner clam shell was all cracked and busted up. Not sure how that happened, but it's annoying.

It happens with all of them, but all of my SF figures got problems. My Ryu's arm is like falling out of the bicep/shoulder socket. And Akuma's ankles are ****ed up, Cammy has a scratch on her shoulder, and Chun Li has weird paint on her one hand.

I've got Akuma who's head is a darker shade to the rest of him. The rest of the SF line is completely fine. I guess Guile has a funny coloured head but it's not a QC issue

My first white Raiden had a dirty face and my Regular Raiden has a spongy arm.

I've done okay so far with mine, no really noticeable problems outside of some having too much spray tan. Once I get around to it I'll clean up the overspray with some nail polish remover or something.

The biggest piece of **** PAK I got to date is the Joker. His arm falls off way too easily. Also the hinge joint to my original Arkham Batman fell out so I had to glue that sucker back in. The QC of the original PAKs is really bad.

That sucks. I think they've been making improvements recently, but who knows for sure.

I'm thinking of tracking down the DMC4 figures, and picking up the DMC3 ones. I don't think I'll ever get any good figures from DMC or DMC2, so I might as well get what I can.

The new RE6 just got their full release as well. They were starting to creep out, but I saw today amiami have him in stock. I think I'll wait for the US release, but I'm so tempted to get them from amiami now. lol.

Back