Spooktacular is coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Rage said:
Looks great, but I hope Scully returns in the future.

Thanks, again, everyone!

Since this a Halloween-themed header, the spotlight is on the monsters!

angl_tsr.jpg

Once again, FrankenFan wows with the banners - great job! :)

As far as Spooktacular is concerned, don't get overly worried that it's going to be as super-intensive as last year. We're going to try our best, but a key member of the Spooktacular team from last year (I'm referring here to SideshowChris of course) is going to be out of the country on his honeymoon during the WHOLE THING! How dare he? I'm of the opinion that he did it on purpose...

"What day would you like to get married, honey?"

"I don't care as long as I'm M.I.A. for Spooktacular this year!"

:angelsmil

Don't worry, I'm sure the Mistress will find a way for him to make it up to us few he left behind to do the dirty work :zzwhip *mwahahaha* (that's the Mistress' evil laugh, I can here it all the way from here)

And we will titillate and tantalize all Spooktacular participants with evil-ly delicious tidbits. As much as we can get away with at least...

FrankenFan rocks!

Great job on the banners Kurt! As usual! I wish I had half your knowledge of Photoshop! Oh, and the comparison pictures are finally posted! It only took me, what, like two months or so... :eek: :duh :pow :sleep :slap

SideshowDusty said:
Once again, FrankenFan wows with the banners - great job! :)

As far as Spooktacular is concerned, don't get overly worried that it's going to be as super-intensive as last year. We're going to try our best, but a key member of the Spooktacular team from last year (I'm referring here to SideshowChris of course) is going to be out of the country on his honeymoon during the WHOLE THING! How dare he? I'm of the opinion that he did it on purpose...

"What day would you like to get married, honey?"

"I don't care as long as I'm M.I.A. for Spooktacular this year!"

:angelsmil

Don't worry, I'm sure the Mistress will find a way for him to make it up to us few he left behind to do the dirty work :zzwhip *mwahahaha* (that's the Mistress' evil laugh, I can here it all the way from here)

And we will titillate and tantalize all Spooktacular participants with evil-ly delicious tidbits. As much as we can get away with at least...

Pass on my congrats to Chris on his upcoming marriage.
I am so looking forward to the Spooktacular.
I hope to scoop up some free stuff if possible.

Sideshow is the best :banana

Will there be exclusive questions to here like last years VH Frankenstein question? That was sweet. I got the Frankenstein bust, Brides bust, and 12" VH figure for $9 of shipping :google That was a sweet prize. PLEASE do something like that again :D

Back