Spooktacular is coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, I've tried the link posted here, and the link in the newsletter and all I get for the spooktacular page is a blank page with nothing on it. did the ghosties eat the print?

I can't wait this event is so much fun it's not even funny. Last year was just kick arse!! I do have to sub part of the first day it goes but nothing else after it and it runs during when my B-Day Happens so I'm hoping to give myself a little gift. :D

I always enjoy Sideshow's events. I just hope we'll get a couple of Bond announcements during Spooktacular. :violin Not that I'm going to hem and haw about it, though.

Spooktacular is coming, and it looks like we are ready for it. I love the spider webs and ghosts on the revised banner.

Darklord Dave said:
Thanks to Frankenfan for the funky fun holiday Freak banner!

I was just getting ready to compliment Dave on the banner, guess I'll thank FF instead :D
It does look awesome!! Is it only supposed to be the one on the front page. I'm not getting a revised banner on any of the other pages?

Awesome job FF!! :joy

The banner looks grrrrrreat Dave. Both cool, scary and cozy (??) at the same time. Puts the board in the right mood for haloween

Frankenfan did this? :mexwave Good work there!

Darklord Dave said:
It's on every page, your browser is most likely loading pages from the cache.

Thanks Dave, I was a little slooowwww figuring that out this morning. :google

FF the banner looks great!! :horror

Back on topic, I hope SS announces a new "The Dead" figure. This would be the perfect time for some more Zombies.

I'd also kill for an Ygor figure. :idea Repeat, YGOR FIGURE!!

Is anybody at SS paying attention?? :horse

Thanks to Dave for the mention and to everyone for your kind words about the Halloween banner!

I feel you pain, Bonehead, I feel your pain...

ygor_bnnr.jpg

I wasn't exactly sure where to post my appreciation for the Banner! This is awesome! Way to go! The fact that I am all geeked out over a banner featuring new toys is probably an indication of my geekstosterone levels!

Back