Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent a few hours on there yesterday doing what I thought you were suppose to do for the contest(s) but apparently I wasn't doing it right. All my tweets stayed on my page...I never saw them in the stream or anywhere even with the #'s, so I said "f" this and quit. FB isn't quite so bad contest wise...I just hate being on FB. Besides its better in this thread!!
jason_emoticon_by_blueamnesiac-d3g86oz.gif

Yes, yes! My order of preference:
Spook Thread
Sideshow Website
Facebook
Twitter

But I realize Social Media is important these days. I'm just glad they aren't doing too much with Google Plus or Instagram or Pinterest...

:exactly:
That was my first Spook!

Mine as well. I joined the board in Oct. '09. Met lots of great folks back then who remain friends to this day.

But as the years go buy and Sideshow placing more of an emphasis on Facebook and Twitter plus no Spook Kit, I have participated less and less. In fact, last year I skipped it altogether.

Will always have '09 though. :)

Three day event. This is the third.

Join us October 28th-31st as SideshowCollectibles.com celebrates our favorite time of year – Halloween! This year’s event features new announcements, previews and of course, the opportunity to scare up some amazing savings! With LIVE contests, a multitude of giveaways and our brand new promo word system – you’ll find this Spooktacular will help you build your collection for years to come!

:huh

Join us October 28th-31st as SideshowCollectibles.com celebrates our favorite time of year – Halloween! This year’s event features new announcements, previews and of course, the opportunity to scare up some amazing savings! With LIVE contests, a multitude of giveaways and our brand new promo word system – you’ll find this Spooktacular will help you build your collection for years to come!

From the twitter feed last night:

"Well, I'm tired (and I have to be up bright and early for the final day of #SideshowSpooktacular). *Susan"

It's speculated that the site says to the 31st because there will probably be more late night contests, and maybe another overnight contest. So, tomorrow will be just contest winner announcements.

Cool! Thought this was the last day :dunno

There probably really will be a code for a large amount of reward points. Maybe 500 or 1000?

Back