Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys, i got 800 reward points so far.

p2 mask + maquette preorders.

best spooktacular first day ever, now we just need a lotr statue!

Got over 900 reward points now. Very awesome keep them coming. :yess: First day of Spooks has been very successful.

Sideshow Freaks Trivia Contest

Up for grabs is a LOTR Diorama - The Walls of Helm's Deep. The diorama is free. All I ask is that the winner pay for shipping. If you don't want to pay for shipping, please don't play. I also will only ship within the US and Canada. Sorry international folks.

PM me your answers. Do not post answers here. All correct entries will be entered into a random drawing for the winner. Answers will be accepted up until 11:59 PM Oct 28th, or until my mailbox fills up - whichever comes first.

1.) How long was Anthony Hopkins character, Hannibal Lecter, on screen in The Silence of the Lambs?

2.) What three real life people were the inspiration for the full name of the Chucky doll in the movie Child's Play?

3.) Name the first Stephen King book to be made into a movie.

4.) Name the actor who was once considered for the part of Chief Brody in Jaws and vowed never to work with Steven Spielberg when he was rejected for the part.

5.) Name the comedian who made his movie debut in Halloween II.

Good luck!

Damn been working all day an missed out on the first two words for reward points. So up to 400 right now. Pretty awesome though for them to be giving them out like this! :rock

thanks guys, i got 800 reward points so far.

p2 mask + maquette preorders.

best spooktacular first day ever, now we just need a lotr statue!

I don't know if I'd say ever. Sounds like it's been a good one.

Picked up 400 points today putting me at 1936 with 1250 from Sauron/Vader to switch over.

Back