Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow!!! Can't believe I was the winner. Thanks so much! Will write back to your email now. Thanks!!!

:hi5:

Last edited:
What? Me no win?

200_s.gif

Well congrats Kelsey Duckett whoever you are!
vlcsnap243380.png

Is Kelsey related to XDUCKETTX?

When I saw the name, I assumed it was them but was wrong.

Was wondering about the Sexy button contest all day.

Still can't wait to get my buttons! :D

Is Kelsey related to XDUCKETTX?

When I saw the name, I assumed it was them but was wrong.

Was wondering about the Sexy button contest all day.

Still can't wait to get my buttons! :D

Correct-O, Fury! That's my wife :). Maiden name Laster, hence KLASTER on here since she started posting before we were married last year. If you remember my story last year for your Star Wars contest, that's her!

She hardly ever posts except around Halloween and Christmas. Not that I post a lot more, but still a lot more than her! Told me she won earlier tonight and was all excited.

Funny thing is, our one year anniversary is tomorrow 10/6 - in honor a couple pics from our wedding. ;)

agaja8y5.jpg

aruqemu9.jpg

Now back to your regular Spooktacular programming...

Congratulations! Spectacular photos of your wedding too! :D

Yep, I saved all the stories I got because they were all really touching! ;)

Correct-O, Fury! That's my wife :). Maiden name Laster, hence KLASTER on here since she started posting before we were married last year. If you remember my story last year for your Star Wars contest, that's her!

She hardly ever posts except around Halloween and Christmas. Not that I post a lot more, but still a lot more than her! Told me she won earlier tonight and was all excited.

Funny thing is, our one year anniversary is tomorrow 10/6 - in honor a couple pics from our wedding. ;)

agaja8y5.jpg

aruqemu9.jpg

Now back to your regular Spooktacular programming...

Congrats to your wife!! Couples that Spook together rock! :rock :rock

Spotted a Spooktacular mention in this reply on the Sideshow Facebook page:

"Sideshow Collectibles: Let me look into my palantir and see...oh wait...those don't see into the future and we don't know who's on the other end of one, so lets gaze into Galadriel's mirror instead to see what the future may bring....signs look good that a 'The Lord of the Ring' collectible should be announced before the end of the year. Perhaps even during Spooktacular."

Man, Spook is dead early this month. Time to liven things up I guess. OK!!
UTtoyfan's first Spook Mystery prize contest! Here are the rules and restrictions:

1. One entry per person (meaning one post)
2. Only open to continental United States members with shipping addresses INSIDE the Continental US.
3. No whining on your prize when you receive it, as it is a mystery and you will not know what I send you.
4. I will pay for the shipping.
5. I will accept all correct posts up until Tuesday, October 8 at 9:00 pm Central Time. I will go by the clock on the Sideshow forum.
6. After then, I will do a random drawing and pick a name from all correct posts.

Here is the question. Just post your answer as A, B, C, D, or E. One post per person, and I will take the first post. No EDITING!!! No fair! Just google the answer before posting. I promise it's not cheating. :wink1:

In the original Scream, how many times is "scary movie" said?
A. 6
B. 2
C. 4
D. 5
E. 7

Back