Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entered the friday the 13th facebook phobia contest...fingers and eyes crossed :panic: and now looking forward to a nice night of chatting on the boards. :wave

kind of sad they are going the twitter route since I don't tweet I won't be able to win any of those.

I miss chat :(

There are TONS of contests happening on site as well, if you don't have the ability to enter twitter giveaways. Just follow our contest feed.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

There are TONS of contests happening on site as well, if you don't have the ability to enter twitter giveaways. Just follow our contest feed.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Going home for lunch to enter some

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Sorry I didn't mean to sound like I was complaining. You guys are great to us fans. I was just fondly remembering the "good od days". From a company stand point twitter makes perfect sense to use and promote stuff on.

Hey Alex, just in case Sideshow is interested in writing an article or something about it on Facebook or on the website, I wanted to mention that a group of 10 of us Sideshow Freaks went to Rancho Obi-Wan on Saturday. Steve Sansweet was impressed we all met each other online through our love of Sideshow. We have a million pics, but here is one. I'm the one in the tan Sideshow hat.https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=68692&d=1382847815
The others - Darth Waller, furystorm, galactiboy, yodasan, FLOSI, Shropt, mikeflosi,fraushropt, and Punkg42

Yeah, I think most of us were 'representin'... Kenbenobi with his SSC hat, Flosi, Shropt, and I (Punk) with our SSC Spook Hoodies from a coupe years back, and I think a coupe others with SSC gear as well. I know Shropt and I each had a SSC shirt on as well at some point. great weekend with freaks!!!

I'm currently sitting in a parking garage of the hotel using their wifi for Spooktacular. haha. Dedication!

Back