Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick note to thank Kenbenobi for my prize. I love these guys!

AHalloweenWin.jpg

^ My pleasure! Glad you got them safely. I hadn't filled out a customs form in years. I hope they didn't make you pay any taxes. I marked them as a gift, and only $10 value.

Military is tax free, the customs form is really just to make sure nothing illegal is being shipped (either for the military or host nation). Always makes me wonder why so many ebayers refuse to ship to APO...won allot of auctions only for them not to ship and cancel. Thanks again, AWESOME spook everyone!!!

Hey all-

I know Thanksgiving is behind us, Chanukkah is winding down (or is over), and Christmas is fast approaching (speed of which is dependent on how many sales ads you read/watch), but Spooktacular is still not quite over.

Production of the 2013 Mort Patches is almost complete. I decided to wait until I had them all and do one mass shipping...save on multiple trips to the post office, hope you don't mind.

With *any* amount of luck (which I should have plenty of since I didn't win any of Sideshow's contests this year), I'll be able to get them all shipped early next week, as the manufacturer (my wife) is on winter break from the university she works at and should have plenty of time this week to make the last 4 I need, and I'll be on vacation and have plenty of time to get them packaged, labeled, and dropped off at the post office.

Thanks all for your patience,

Kamikaze
https://www.jewfaq.org/holiday7.htm

Hey all-

I know Thanksgiving is behind us, Chanukkah is winding down (or is over), and Christmas is fast approaching (speed of which is dependent on how many sales ads you read/watch), but Spooktacular is still not quite over.

Production of the 2013 Mort Patches is almost complete. I decided to wait until I had them all and do one mass shipping...save on multiple trips to the post office, hope you don't mind.

With *any* amount of luck (which I should have plenty of since I didn't win any of Sideshow's contests this year), I'll be able to get them all shipped early next week, as the manufacturer (my wife) is on winter break from the university she works at and should have plenty of time this week to make the last 4 I need, and I'll be on vacation and have plenty of time to get them packaged, labeled, and dropped off at the post office.

Kamikaze

DAmn I did not win one

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey all-

Kamikaze

Thanks for the update!
No rush though; I know the holidays are stressful enough!

Looks like I had "any amount of luck".

All the Mort patches were dropped off at the Post Office today, so all my winners should keep an eye out!

Thanks to all who participated, and congrats again to:

xjamiex
xduckettx
timelordscience
happyboy
jade
kenbenobi
vander
granite_grizz
banthafett
pung42
buffygirl
serenityslr
techlife

Special thanks to Veil1 for doing the artwork for this.

Extra special thanks to Sideshow Dennis for creating Mort, and Sideshow for not stepping in and telling me to not do this.

And finally (though she won't see this unless I force her to read it) extra amazing special supercalifragilistic thanks to my wife for making all the patches.

Kamikaze

Looks like I had "any amount of luck".

All the Mort patches were dropped off at the Post Office today, so all my winners should keep an eye out!

Thanks to all who participated, and congrats again to:

xjamiex
xduckettx
timelordscience
happyboy
jade
kenbenobi
vander
granite_grizz
banthafett
pung42
buffygirl
serenityslr
techlife

Special thanks to Veil1 for doing the artwork for this.

Extra special thanks to Sideshow Dennis for creating Mort, and Sideshow for not stepping in and telling me to not do this.

And finally (though she won't see this unless I force her to read it) extra amazing special supercalifragilistic thanks to my wife for making all the patches.

Kamikaze

Awesome! Definitely looking forward to receiving and checking out the final product. Thanks Kamikaze (and wife!). Pics to be posted upon receipt!

Back