Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may joke with you, Waller, and gibby. But you guys don't look your ages at all! More like late 20's, all of ya's! :hi5::):)
Our love of Star Wars and toys keeps us young.
Both true statements! I hit 40 last year, and if it weren't for the hair loss :mad: I don't think I look old either. So I think Jimmy hit it on the head!

BTW, I had no idea this thread was still alive! Haven't been in here in several weeks...

So who all bought their C2E2 tickets? Looking forward to our mini-CVI reunion! :)

Avfin :thwak furystorm

I was hoping on doing this on my 5000th post.
But fury said me and Waller look old

All y'all *****es are old..........looking. :monkey3

HAHAHA_zps651f32e7.png

Both true statements! I hit 40 last year, and if it weren't for the hair loss :mad: I don't think I look old either. So I think Jimmy hit it on the head!

BTW, I had no idea this thread was still alive! Haven't been in here in several weeks...

So who all bought their C2E2 tickets? Looking forward to our mini-CVI reunion! :)

Haha, I just popped in here to ask about C2E2 and who all is going so I can get plans squared away. I know UT can't make it. Who will be going and what is everyone's room situation etc? I plan on getting a room at South Loop (5-10 minute walking distance or so from the con... where I stay every year.) Planning on being there all 3 days of the con, staying Friday night and Saturday night in the hotel.

Those should be shipping to anyone that ordered next week (perhaps even this week). I just got work about this today! :)

-SideshowAlex

Speak of the devil! Just got this email. :)

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 7 days
Item #: 500028XL
Item name: 'Brains' Patient Zero T-Shirt (XL)
Quantity: 1

Alex, do you know if they will be putting SSC Calendars in the box when they ship? I just got my Capt. Rex PF and they didn't put one in with it. The next thing I have shipping is in March or April and I'm worried they will be out of calendars by then and I won't get one. :panic:

I just received my T-shirt notice but unfortunately, I'm canceling my order -- can't imagine paying $12.17 for shipping to California of a $15.99 T-shirt.

Ouch... Yeah I just noticed shipping on mine is $15.67.... So I might be cancelling too it that is correct. :cuckoo:

Back