Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
speaking of Christmas SS has sent me a present But i can't open it yet they will know :gah:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119657

this could be my first PF oh boy I can't wait to open it :panic:
SOOOOOOOOOOO, what didja get???

I think I'm finally caught up in this thread... Been away for a while. Hope everyone had a great Christmas, and got some Sideshow goodies! :)
Wow, I really need to change my sig... I keep forgetting...

OMG FURY! Those puppies are ADORABLE!!! What breed is that? I'm sure you mentioned it somewhere in this thread, but I'm too lazy to look...

Thanks! They're Shiba Inus, and these are my fourth and fifth. But, of course, I only have three currently.

And, I havn't forgotten your Leia print. I was hoping my win from rnbuda would show up first...

But I'll get it out soon, now that the holiday craziness is over and the pups are getting settled.

SOOOOOOOOOOO, what didja get???

I think I'm finally caught up in this thread... Been away for a while. Hope everyone had a great Christmas, and got some Sideshow goodies! :)
Wow, I really need to change my sig... I keep forgetting...

You should check out the thread that Jason posted! He got a PF. Gibby got the wish I granted for him! :yess::yess:

Thanks! They're Shiba Inus, and these are my fourth and fifth. But, of course, I only have three currently.

And, I havn't forgotten your Leia print. I was hoping my win from rnbuda would show up first...

But I'll get it out soon, now that the holiday craziness is over and the pups are getting settled.
No worries. Probably best that you waited til after Christmas anyway, since the post office can be CRAZY busy!

Did any winners get their items yet? I was lucky enough to win, confirmed the shipping charges back in early November, but don't see anything yet in my account (and it's been more than 6 weeks).

- Trev

An awesome Jurassic Park print and hand crafted American flag from Madcow! I love it!!!! :yess::yess::yess::yess:

The print was from me but the flag wasn't. Was it in the same tube as the print?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Oh my gosh!!! It wasn;t from you Madcow!!!!

It's from another Jersey Freak!! You guys! what the heck!?

The address matches that of Anzik.

Back