Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pony Sleigh!

3d8b7c99.jpg

That's awesome! I thought my daughters collection was big, she never got into the stuffed ones, I didn't realize how large some of them were now.

I think these are all sold now other than one of them. Wifey sold them all a few years ago cause she had no room for them. She set this up at one of the local pony meets for kids to take pics with... the ponies above were all hooked up to a wooden sleigh they could sit in for the pictures.

And now for something completely different. I'm hijacking the thread with some pics of my two new babies, Numa and Kenji...

null-47.jpg

null-48.jpg

null-49.jpg

null-50.jpg

null-51.jpg

null-52.jpg

Now, back to your regular programming. ;)

I was floored with some surprise packages today!!!! A little birdie told me they are from someone here who appreciated my generosity during Spook. I am just humbled beyond belief. My Freak friends are some of my truest best friends for life!!!!!

Long live Spook!

And Merry Christmas everyone! :)

OMG FURY! Those puppies are ADORABLE!!! What breed is that? I'm sure you mentioned it somewhere in this thread, but I'm too lazy to look...

My Mistress wish for a fellow Freak was granted!!!! WOOO!!!!
:rock :rock
I take it my wish for YOU was not granted? :(
I didn't have your addy. I had your name of course, and just put "on file". I wanted to nominate you for being Santa Claus to so many Freaks this year...

Back