Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BG---Did you get book----I used address from Mayor print---I think I addessed to Jenn:slap

Not yet, but it's got an awful long way to go, so I wouldn't even begin to expect it till next week.

I did get it. I was pretty sure I said something to you on facebook. But thank you so much.

Yeah, I assume the print will take a few days but everyone I sent the mondo cards to should have all received them within 3 days for sure.

I did get it. I was pretty sure I said something to you on facebook. But thank you so much.

Yeah, I assume the print will take a few days but everyone I sent the mondo cards to should have all received them within 3 days for sure.

Sorry I missed it on FB---Glad you got

Still no shipping quote from SS on my contest win. I emailed customer service but no response..hard to be impatient when something's free though. :wink1:

Just got my cards in Buffy! They're awesome! Really cool stuff. I love the ZOMBI one surprisingly. I didn't expect it too look so badass. :D

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it!

Today I got my keyring and wrist band. I've never had a Sideshow keyring of any sort, and even though I placed quite a few orders back in the day, I only ever got one wrist band from Sideshow (and with a prize, not an order, which surprised me at the time ). Both are very much appreciated!!!!

Thanks again lcummins!!!! You and the rest of the Freaks that threw contests, set up chat, etc. really made Spook this year! :bow

I got my keychain and wristband from Lonnie as well. I won four prizes this year - all from Freaks. It was more like a Freaktacular this year. :lecture

mort campaign kit in da' house........30/30.........:banana

thanks again vander........such a cool little kit.....:clap

I don't even think SSC loves me right now. An I am paying them....:thud: I buy my own gifts and from the sounds of it. All my stuff that should be in Nov/Dec is push back. Till Jan...This is why I became my own Santa (and I don't have to hear, remember when I gave you ????)

BTW Sorry for the rant!!!

Still no shipping quote from SS on my contest win. I emailed customer service but no response..hard to be impatient when something's free though. :wink1:

I know my contest email stated that it could 4-5 weeks before I would get my item. I'd hope sooner, but what are ya gonna do? It is free. :)

Back