Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't win any contests, so I decided to splurge on Sideshow items for myself for Spooktacular! :lol :lol

I bought the Baroness PF (thanks to Buffygirl's awesome video review!), the Dastan PF, Nosferatu statue, Mystique PF, The Rocketeer PF, and preordered the Deadpool PF. Oh, and I bought craploads of LEGO sets from the Lego store. I think that's a nice haul. :)

:thud: :thud: :thud:

Jeal-ous! I will get that Mystique pf one day.

Sideshow sent me a Cantina chair set as a goodie for doing the October Photo a day bit..

This makes #3. I think I'll give it away net year!

Nice ! I will have to try an win that one ! Hammerhead get's tired ya know ! LOL.

I didn't win any contests, so I decided to splurge on Sideshow items for myself for Spooktacular! :lol :lol

I bought the Baroness PF (thanks to Buffygirl's awesome video review!), the Dastan PF, Nosferatu statue, Mystique PF, The Rocketeer PF, and preordered the Deadpool PF. Oh, and I bought craploads of LEGO sets from the Lego store. I think that's a nice haul. :)

Way to go ! Nice hauls !!! Love that baroness !

LOL! I figured I needed something since everyone else was winning stuff. And most people winning from me. :lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah it was Chientacular !!! :hi5:

Had a great collecting day
first --My Bro jimjimmyjones85 snagged a Creature Claw print from Mondo for me
Second--My buddy at work snagged a Hallmark Santa Vader for me
Third--Got my AWESOME MORT Vander kit #25

Glad to hear the last of the Campaign kits are getting there, hope you all enjoy them! :D

Speaking of Mort's Campaign, he's been a little down since the election results came in the other day, but he did get a package in the mail that cheered him up a bit:
mortlon.jpg

Huge thank you to lcummins! :hi5:

Oh, and a big thank you to everyone here who voted for my entry in the pumpkin contest, I really appreciate it! :)

Great pumpkin man! :clap

I knew I couldn't compete with most the amazing entries so I was playing more for a long shot runner up prize, but it looks like it's only going to be the one Grand Prize winner chosen on FB this year. Oh well, I still had fun with it. :)

Your setup is awesome too! I've been sweating bullets over your entry man. I hate FB voting contests though....winners are really just picked by who can talk the most friends into voting instead of the best or most creative....usually.

Thanks, still wish I could carve like you and a few of the other contestants though, there are some real works of art up this year! There could easily be 5-10 different winners in mind, there are that many great entries, that's why it's such a bummer that there doesn't appear to be any runner up prizes...

And I gotta agree with you on not being a fan of having the voting done on FB, I would have much rather had Sideshow pick winners over Facebook fans... :gah:

Last edited:
Back