Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Express Update... go!!!!

Why are these always posted when I'm on my way home from work. :gah:

I know, I know :violin :lol

WINNERS PICKED!!!

Congrats to the following winners!...

I guess my answer wasn't correct? :monkey2 :monkey3

I hope I'm not disqualified from Chicky's contest, I had to use my brain for than one and it still hurts. :lol

Congrats!
It was fun to see a LOTR helm up for contest-it was a great blast from the past. Remember scouring the site a few years back for all those different helms? Fun times!
Yeah, I remember the years of the helms. I got addicted to them, and had to buy all of the ones I didn't win. So the strategy worked! I won like 4-5, then bought more than 20! Still have em. LOVE the LOTR helms and statues!!!

Aaaand we're back to begging... This is why we can't have nice things. :p

So so true MadCow... this is why we can't have nice things... like a Hot Toys '89 Joker which is so nice, but yet I don't have it... and probably never will... unless, I don't know... I win the contest that was posted for it... which with only one up for grabs the odds are not in my favor... or perhaps if someone *cough*Chicky*cough* takes pity on me and awards me one...

Congrats LonChaney and Something Sexy!!
I will miss you over in the loser's lounge.

So so true MadCow... this is why we can't have nice things... like a Hot Toys '89 Joker which is so nice, but yet I don't have it... and probably never will... unless, I don't know... I win the contest that was posted for it... which with only one up for grabs the odds are not in my favor... or perhaps if someone *cough*Chicky*cough* takes pity on me and awards me one...

I feel the same way about the fine mr. Sweeney Todd but I will not beg! Unless I need to lol

WINNERS PICKED!!!

Congrats to the following winners! If you see your name below please PM me with following information....

First/Last Name
Shipping Address (No PO boxes)
Email Address
Phone Number

Congrats to LonChaney! They have won....

Prize #1: The Arms of the Nazgul: Collection 1 Weapons Set AND Battle Helm of Eowyn Scaled Replica

Congrats to Something Sexy! They have won....

Prize #2: Attack Troll Maquette Bust

Spook is truly the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Thanks Alex!

For those of you that won prizes from me during my games, I will probably shipping them out Thursday or Friday. Just FYI :)

Hello Chicky

Anymore Crimson Guards contests?

Nice

tumblr_ll3oelTVQv1qdrz76.gif

REMINDER:
KENBENOBI'S CONTEST #2:

TUESDAY - 8PM CST

THE PRIZE: RESERVOIR DOGS
MR. ORANGE

(BRAND NEW/SEALED)​

It will be IN THE CHAT ROOM! I know it's not as exciting as another round of Doors (UT and rnbuda both :rock ) but hopefully there are enough people interested in Mr. Orange...

REMINDER:
KENBENOBI'S CONTEST #2:

TUESDAY - 8PM CST

THE PRIZE: RESERVOIR DOGS
MR. ORANGE

(BRAND NEW/SEALED)​

It will be IN THE CHAT ROOM! I know it's not as exciting as another round of Doors (UT and rnbuda both :rock ) but hopefully there are enough people interested in Mr. Orange...

I'll be there trying... cause I've yet to win Jack....

get it? haha... Jack... as in HT '89 Jack Joker... :wink1: :lol

Congrats!
It was fun to see a LOTR helm up for contest-it was a great blast from the past. Remember scouring the site a few years back for all those different helms? Fun times!

Yes! A classic Spooktacular contest - and you had to be fast.....

I really thought Lucas was going to have to die before we got a new director on Star Wars
It just seemed like he wouldn't let go of the films - no ill will intended

Back