Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just realized I won the crimson guard, I was so busy trying to figure out the trivia I missed my name, and I couldn't win the last contest anyway. That's what happens when you work and spook, thanks chicky!

Just realized I won the crimson guard, I was so busy trying to figure out the trivia I missed my name, and I couldn't win the last contest anyway. That's what happens when you work and spook, thanks chicky!

congrats i got one too I saw my last name and my mouth hit the floor :yess:

Hahaha, that's sweet. At least you're actually doing working. When I used to Spook at work NOTHING would get done. Lol

if you could only have 3 horror movies to watch the rest of your life what would they be? me...

Dawn of the Dead
Army of Darkness
Cabin in the Woods

15 Minutes til the contest of the Century! Or Day. Well, at least Hour! In the chat...
CONGRATS TO PUNKG42 for winning my contest! He just won a brand new Mr. Orange figure from Reservoir Dogs!!! Guessed the answer pretty quickly too. Well done, Punkg42!!!

Back