Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome contest! but not for me so Ill pass. Crimson and Sweeney shall be mine :). Anyway hope everyone is recovering well from the storm. Oh yea tomorrow is Halloween!!!!!!:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::hi5:

*Digs around in bag of prizes*

Anyone interested in playing a The Lord of the Rings themed game?

Simply answer my LOTR trivia question in THIS thread and I'll award two winners randomly (who answered the question correctly) with one of the following....

Prize #1: The Arms of the Nazgul: Collection 1 Weapons Set AND Battle Helm of Eowyn Scaled Replica
Prize #2: Attack Troll Maquette Bust

Rules: Winners will be responsible for the ship cost of their prize(s). Any international winners will be responsible for any VAT, import fees, taxes, etc. that are assessed on their prize by their governments/shippers. If you do not agree to these rules, please do not play.

I will be randomly picking the winners after 2PM (Pacific Time) today.

Good luck!

Question: What alias did Eowyn choose to use when disguising herself as a man to fight in the battle of the Pelennor?

Her alias was Dernhelm.

Simply answer my LOTR trivia question in THIS thread and I'll award two winners randomly (who answered the question correctly) with one of the following....

Prize #1: The Arms of the Nazgul: Collection 1 Weapons Set AND Battle Helm of Eowyn Scaled Replica

Rules: Winners will be responsible for the ship cost of their prize(s). Any international winners will be responsible for any VAT, import fees, taxes, etc. that are assessed on their prize by their governments/shippers. If you do not agree to these rules, please do not play.

Good luck!

Question: What alias did Eowyn choose to use when disguising herself as a man to fight in the battle of the Pelennor?

Thanks for the opportunity, Alex.
Dernhelm.

Good luck!

She called herself Dernhelm.

Back