Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on the fabulous 5 who each won a crimson guard because they were paying attention! flosi, bowers, bryant,dunn, & gallipeau!

There is another contest that ends on 10/31 here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114289&page=390

or you can try your luck if you can figure this out within the hour!

So here's a Spooktacular riddle and I must really must say,
you need to be on your feet to play!
This item for certain is not small,
stalking the woods, hairy and tall!
If you know the name of the prize
you should email me, oh one so wise!
[email protected]
Subject header: Legend
Name, Phone, Shipping address, board name
Posted on 10/30/2012 –1:45pm ish PT
Email by 10/30/2012 –3:45PM PT
If you see this post after 3:45 PT you are toast don't bother emailing!

Done, thank you!

*Digs around in bag of prizes*

Anyone interested in playing a The Lord of the Rings themed game?

Simply answer my LOTR trivia question in THIS thread and I'll award two winners randomly (who answered the question correctly) with one of the following....

Prize #1: The Arms of the Nazgul: Collection 1 Weapons Set AND Battle Helm of Eowyn Scaled Replica
Prize #2: Attack Troll Maquette Bust

Rules: Winners will be responsible for the ship cost of their prize(s). Any international winners will be responsible for any VAT, import fees, taxes, etc. that are assessed on their prize by their governments/shippers. If you do not agree to these rules, please do not play.

I will be randomly picking the winners after 2PM (Pacific Time) today.

Good luck!

Question: What alias did Eowyn choose to use when disguising herself as a man to fight in the battle of the Pelennor?
Dernhelm, of course! ;)

Congratulations on the fabulous 5 who each won a crimson guard because they were paying attention! flosi, bowers, bryant,dunn, & gallipeau!

There is another contest that ends on 10/31 here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114289&page=390

or you can try your luck if you can figure this out within the hour!

So here's a Spooktacular riddle and I must really must say,
you need to be on your feet to play!
This item for certain is not small,
stalking the woods, hairy and tall!
If you know the name of the prize
you should email me, oh one so wise!
[email protected]
Subject header: Legend
Name, Phone, Shipping address, board name
Posted on 10/30/2012 –1:45pm ish PT
Email by 10/30/2012 –3:45PM PT
If you see this post after 3:45 PT you are toast don't bother emailing!

Congrats to the Crimson Guard winners! :clap

Entered the new contest, hope I was fast enough to have a shot at that one as it was my favorite reveal from Spook last year! :pray:

Congrats to the Crimson Guard winners! :clap

Entered the new contest, hope I was fast enough to have a shot at that one as it was my favorite reveal from Spook last year! :pray:

I got a Mort kit yesterday .My wife just won the Thomas Hewitt Leatherface from sideshow FB page and i just got a Crimson guard this has turned out to be a great Spooktacular
which one are you after vander?

The "Legend" contest, passed on the LOTR so it could hopefully go to someone who would really want it.

Can you complete me? No?
Alrighty then, who said this:
"I'm just not the hero type. Clearly."
(actor, character)

Gooooooo!

Fine print:
* No sniveling- my rules ride!
* 2 winners will be picked from all correct answers submitted.
* Winners will be responsible for the ship cost of their prize(s). Any international winners will be responsible for any VAT, import fees, taxes, etc. that are assessed on their prize by their governments/shippers. If you do not agree to these rules, please do not play.
* No swapping prizes, see no sniveling rule.
* No double entries- your forget to type crud down- your problem!
• One prize per winner. Don't get greedy, its not attractive.

Entry info:
[email protected]
Subject header: outlandish
Body: Answer & Name, Phone, Shipping address, Board name
Posted on 10/30/2012 – 2:15 pm ish PT
Email by 10/30/2012 – 2:45 PM PT

Congratulations on the fabulous 5 who each won a crimson guard because they were paying attention! flosi, bowers, bryant,dunn, & gallipeau!...

Thanks for stopping in Chicky! It just wouldn't have been Spooktacular without you popping in for a contest or two! And you do know, if you want to just stop by and say hi without posting a contest, we would love to say hi back! :wave

Thanks for stopping in Chicky! It just wouldn't have been Spooktacular without you popping in for a contest or two! And you do know, if you want to just stop by and say hi without posting a contest, we would love to say hi back! :wave

Your just saying that cause your last contest answer was WRONG!!!!

Back