Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed, the memories. This is actually the first Spooktacular that I have got some good sleep and not feel guilty about it.

Hopefully today, something will get me excited to stay on. Just a shame the giveaways seem to be happening on Twitter and Facebook-- sites that my work has blocked.

I may dig around what's left of my collection to see if I have any goodies to give away. :)

Hopefully today, something will get me excited to stay on. Just a shame the giveaways seem to be happening on Twitter and Facebook-- sites that my work has blocked.
Yep blocked at work for me, too. Thank g-d for smartphones, even though it is less convenient for contest-entering...

Indeed, the memories. This is actually the first Spooktacular that I have got some good sleep and not feel guilty about it.

MEE TOO!!! I actually thought about that this morning. Usually during Spook I'm sleep deprived and miserable. My wife hates me this week every year for that. :lol

I think it's a glitch... maybe the words are for a freebie and will activate at random later on.

I tried clicking all the words in the new Mort comic and nothing seemed to work. Even the bold ones. :dunno
The Spooky banner clearly said the Mort comic would contain a link to Criswell's clue for the scavenger hunt 5th word. It should be working!

It's working now guys! I'll give you a hint. Look towards the bottom right where Mort is near the kid dressed as Hawkeye from the Avengers movie.

I don't what you guys are doing but I can't stop playing this cow game. GENIUS!

For you maybe...I haven't got a clue...the first one I thought of doesn't fit the spaces.

Darth Waller: might I suggest you repost the link to the puzzle grid along with each day's picture, just to help those who come in late or didn't save it locally? It'll be hard to go back and find it.

The grid is in the link in my signature, but I'll try and make it more obvious. Thanks! :duff

Has anyone put together a timeline of past Spooks and what major events happened? I'm trying to figure out which was my first Spook.

Back